Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:13   #1
BHPian

Its me parishrut

My first day here. Since morning i m reading a lot and posting less, happy to be here

Thanks mods for letting me in
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:18   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Parishrut,

Welcome to TBHP, tell us more about yourself. What do you do and what interests you most on TBHP.

Also do go through Announcement section, threads there will be useful for you to run-in fast to TBHP.

Cheers
Jaggu
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:40   #3
BHPian

Hi Jaggu

Me at work, but hardly working today. Thanks to TBHP. Its such a big repository of knowledge,insights & X ( X= X factor)
I have gone through the announcement section and all the rules

Besides , auto my interests lies in Music making and cooking. I am not a Foodie but love to cook. The compliments make my day and make me feel like a superhero. I love to feed people and want to cook for hundreds of deprived children.

Anyways, I am glad to be here and I hope to participate on daily basis.

Dreaming about X6 right now.

Thanks
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:45   #4
BHPian

Welcome onboard, parishrut. Please tell us more about your current ride, enen though you have a dream of X6.
Old 2nd November 2009, 19:02   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by parishrut786 View Post
...Thanks to TBHP. Its such a big repository of knowledge,insights & X ( X= X factor)...
A wise man once said, "your mind is like a parishrut, it works best when open."

Enjoy yourself on the forums,
R
Old 3rd November 2009, 11:04   #6
BHPian

Right! Good Morning TBHP
back to work and back to TBHP

About My ride - Its a Wagon R ( right now in Garage for the 3rd time this year around)
I tell you, i talk to her when i drive, because i want to save fuel. Shifting gears at the right time halting just before the red light without brakes on a neutral ( since i judge the distance and slap it back to neutral and let her go on its own),while descending a flyover again gives me lot of opportunity to use the momentum acquired when in motion - thus i always find opportunities to save fuel.

Like i said earlier - i am really keen on alternative fuels and i also think i would like to patent some things like
dynamo powered food processor - i can bicycle and save energy derived from the rotations. ( need 3M or teflon to help me out here)
The other one i read recently and which i had thought much earlier was gathering energy at speedbumps and pits ( India has a huge potential in this type of alternative fuel technology ) since the amount of energy in the universe is constant , the energy generated in the shock absorbers can be stored and used again if have device that translates shocks and converts it into charged ions.( nobody can help me here, because by now, you guys must be thinking i have lost it)
however last but not the least, i strongly believe 20 - 30 years from now certain forms of nuclear energy would start surfacing and will be replacing bio fuels and also electricity. nothing beats nuclear fuels - they are eco friendly, clean, non exhaustive and easy to make - BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

hope to see the day when automobiles stops running on bio fuels in the mainstream auto industry

Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks