Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2009, 16:10   #1
BHPian

Howdy Folks

Yeah, Finally I am in ( as in "in the forum"). Nice to see that I am allowed to post and comments on the threads. Feels good.
Anyway, the name is Preetam. I was born and brought up and currently staying in Mumbai - vashi to be Specific. I work in a Tata Group and am in the IT audit field.
As far as my passion for cars goes, I'd describe myself as a newbie in the scene. Yeah, i know cars and details and models et al, but after browsing through the forum, i came to know that there's much to read and know. Wow, ignorance was bliss. but hey, now that I am here, i am sure i'll make my journey to that spot. .

About my garage, I own a Linea petrol Emotion Pk - Silver and i absolutely adore it. Its way too cool and really fun to drive. (I promoted from a Wagon R Vxi). In two wheelers i own 2 simple Honda Activas.

The palm beach road is bang opposite my window. So every saturday and sunday mornings-evenings i open my eyes with loud engine noises made by supercars (some) and superbikes (more) - including modded Indian cars and bikes. But I am lucky enough to get to watch the beauties in their full form and roar.

Thats it for now. Cheers and .

Last edited by preetamkabra : 6th November 2009 at 16:25. Reason: Spell checks
Old 6th November 2009, 17:25   #2
BHPian

Hi Preetam, welcome to team-bhp

Even my reaction after going through the forums was that ignorance felt like bliss. There's a lot to learn and contribute to here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetamkabra View Post
The palm beach road is bang opposite my window. So every saturday and sunday mornings-evenings i open my eyes with loud engine noises made by supercars (some) and superbikes (more) - including modded Indian cars and bikes. But I am lucky enough to get to watch the beauties in their full form and roar.
Have you been able to take any pictures of these supercars and superbikes?

I've always thought of coming there to watch the spectacle, but never got around to it. Around what time does the show begin?

Last edited by gomzi : 6th November 2009 at 17:27.
Old 7th November 2009, 14:18   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
Hi Preetam, welcome to team-bhp

Have you been able to take any pictures of these supercars and superbikes?

I've always thought of coming there to watch the spectacle, but never got around to it. Around what time does the show begin?
Hey, Well. as I said earlier, I wake up with the thundershounds, hence i am not sue about the show times mate. . About pics, yeah... I'll try my best to capture few of them.
Old 9th November 2009, 20:20   #4
MX6
Senior - BHPian

How come your linea is not a part of that. It's a stunner. Deserves to be in the the Palm beach road on weekends with thunderous sounds as well.
Old 10th November 2009, 11:38   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
How come your linea is not a part of that. It's a stunner. Deserves to be in the the Palm beach road on weekends with thunderous sounds as well.
Hey Thanks MX6 very much for the appreciation..

My Linea is a part of weekend Palm Beach Rides, but thundersounds... No. Its as quiet as a cycle (Petrol Linea). I may want to go ahead and mod the exuausts.
But I dare not do it, since BHPians will not like me to disturb the beauty.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks