Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2009, 23:12   #1

Formally into Team-BHP

Hello Everyone,

After so many months as a guest at Team-BHP, I am really happy to announce myself as a formal member.

I am a native of Kerala. For the past 5 years I am based in Bangalore working at Electronics City and staying nearby as well

Even though I am constant surfer at the forums for the past year or so, I tried for a formal account only couple of months back and got it approved in my third attempt only.

I tried joining the first time about a month back when I was looking at options for my car upgrade. I registered for the second time when I wished to announce my booking. Anyway, I got through only after the delivery of my new car

As far as my relationships with cars go, I had a Santro LP( still have it) as my first car , bought in November-2002. And exactly on the seventh anniversary, I upgraded to a Honda City S MT . I just got it a week back and yet to really experience it in full. I will try sharing my thoughts on my initial experience some days later

Regards
Ganesh
Old 12th November 2009, 12:29   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gans View Post
I am a native of Kerala. For the past 5 years I am based in Bangalore working at Electronics City and staying nearby as well
Welcome aboard! Kerala is such a beautiful state. My family went visiting on a holiday recently, we were absolutely bowled over by the local food + scenic points + beaches + weather. Did you find the switch to Bangalore easy?

Quote:
And exactly on the seventh anniversary, I upgraded to a Honda City S MT . I just got it a week back and yet to really experience it in full.
Great car, I hope you plan to high-revv that engine once the running-in is complete . I own a 7 year old Honda City and she still brings a smile to my face.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section, just once, for familiarization.
Old 12th November 2009, 14:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations and welcome to the Team.
Now, time to give a write up on your new car booking and delivery
and ofcourse some nice pictures of your new buy.
Cheers!
Old 12th November 2009, 21:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Did you find the switch to Bangalore easy?
Thanks. I found the switch to Bangalore rather easy. And except for minor irritants like traffic, I am enjoying the stay.

Quote:
Great car, I hope you plan to high-revv that engine once the running-in is complete . I own a 7 year old Honda City and she still brings a smile to my face.
City was my dream car. I took some time to take the decision to upgrade, but the driving experience over the last week seems to vindicate my decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the Team.
Now, time to give a write up on your new car booking and delivery
and ofcourse some nice pictures of your new buy.
Cheers!
Thanks for the wishes. I am working on my ownership report and and will post it along with the photos soon
Old 13th November 2009, 01:13   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard Gans!! Congrats on making into the forum at your third attempt! Mine was on the second attempt...

WOW!! Honda City is a great car & a pleasure to drive. Awaiting eagerly for the snaps.
Old 13th November 2009, 11:10   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome aboard! Kerala is such a beautiful state. My family went visiting on a holiday recently, we were absolutely bowled over by the local food + scenic points + beaches + weather.
. I was there for a week's vacation. Fantastic place indeed. Friendly locals.

Welcome to TeamBHP gans.

Enjoy your stay here!
Cheers!
Old 14th November 2009, 01:05   #7
MX6
Senior - BHPian

welcome. do post some photos of your honda.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks