Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2009, 22:21   #1
BHPian

Shyam from the driving world

hey frenz,
After the long wait I am also let in.
I am 28 yrs old and still running fast. My name is Shyam Chand, and from KERALA. My nick name can be MYASHU. It is not pronounced as My Ashu. It is continous and pronounced like miyaaashu. Nothing but a jumbled form of SHYAMU, coined by my sister.
I am into VLSI design engineering, verifying Chips, currently with AMD Hyderabad, soon shifting to BLR.
My friend's brother is a TBHPian, nick named Catamaran. I started following Team BHP after he told about this encyclopedia on Roads/Cars.
My interests are to hang out, drive, ride bikes, cycle, walk, trek, climb, fall (not a bad fall), travel, see places, meet people, photograph whatever I see with my RebelXSi, swim, snorkel, dive, fly, read, write, chat, head bang, play mridangam/drums/tabla. This all I remember, I do.
My dad had cars, a lot of them, when I remember, he had a Standard Herald 2000, then a premier Padmini, then a Maruti Zen, and now a Suzuki SX4. I took the Zen with me and hence the family is survived with 2 cars. Zen is in Hyderabad and SX4 is in Thrissur.
I have a loving parents and an equally cool driver brother.

Last edited by Eddy : 12th November 2009 at 23:41. Reason: Not more than 2 smilies allowed.
Old 12th November 2009, 23:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Shyam. Do take a look at the rules and announcements once before moving on to the forums.

Hope to you see you around !
Old 13th November 2009, 00:57   #3
BHPian

Shyam:

Nice to know about you!! Welcome on-board...
Good to know you had been born & brought up along with a fleet of cars!!
Old 13th November 2009, 01:33   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to team-bhp Shyam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myashu View Post
My interests are to hang out, drive, ride bikes, cycle, walk, trek, climb, fall (not a bad fall), travel, see places, meet people, photograph whatever I see with my RebelXSi, swim, snorkel, dive, fly, read, write, chat, head bang, play mridangam/drums/tabla.
Thats one LONG list! Looking forward to your driving experiences and pics.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks