Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2009, 01:35   #1

Hi

Hello everybody . Its been a while since my registration had been accepted. So i finally decided post here. Well I am a 22 year old lad from Navi Mumbai . I have been reading team-BHP since quite a while . I used to drop by occasionally and was amazed every time by the wealth of information available . I currently drive a 2005 maruti baleno Lxi and am quite passionate about it. but i am still a newbie when it comes to cars. so i look forward towards learning and sharing a lot from this community.
Old 23rd November 2009, 12:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Hardead. Great to have to onboard. There are plenty of Baleno fans on Team BHP to hook up with and share info about your machine. Even if you are a newbie, Team BHP will change that soon . Take some time to go through the Announcements section to understand the forum protocol.

Have fun and see you around.
Old 1st December 2009, 02:39   #3

Well thanks, i have already learnt a lot from this community just by searching itself. i can only imagine how much better it will get in the coming years.
Old 2nd December 2009, 18:14   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Hard Head,

Welcome on board. It is a forum which give lots of ideas out of experiences of the members. You can enjoy the contributions about cars,Insurance, Service center quality etc. Keep up looking at the appropriate threads.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed