Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2009, 22:34   #1

Scienty here

Happy to be part of Team-BHP.

I am a software engineer in bangalore. Bought a Santro 2005 model from my friend.

Thought I am software engineer, my interests are more towards automobile and electronics, a bit contradictory but true as it is my hobby from my child hood. I know complete working of Kirloskar single cylinder vertical diesel engine which we use it for cane crushing machine at our land. Since I did not own a car, my knowledge about a car engine and it's working is limited.

I was googling about nippon keyless entry system and Team-HBP was the only site listed in google. Though I could not find complete solution to my problem, I got many pointers to find the solution. I decided to be part of Team-BHP to explore further, learn and share ideas and seek help.

I would love to be part of petrol/diesel heads!!!!

Admin,

Thanks for approving my request.
Old 23rd November 2009, 09:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Another addition from the IT club of Bangalore. You are one of many who work in one particular field but the heart lies elsewhere. Do tell us more about the Kirloskar engine in a seperate thread. It sounds interesting. Do take time to go through the Rules to know how the forum works.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed