Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2009, 19:25   #1

Atul from Bangalore

Hello everyone!!

After being a regular visitor of team-bhp for more than a year, I became member today. During this time, team-bhp helped me decide on my 1st car, Getz 1.3 GVS, which I bought around 6 months back.
My favorite sections on team-bhp are 'Indian car scene' and 'travelogues', and after becoming a member I hope I will be able to contribute to those.

And yes this is introduction, so about me, I am Atul Chauhan, presently living in Bangalore, working in VLSI industry for last 5 years. I love to travel and play sports(cricket, football, TT). My reading interests are confined to indian comics, Nagraj, Super Commando Dhruv etc. BTW if anyone wants the soft-copy of all the comics of Nagraj and Super commando dhruv, let me know, I have it all.

Cheers!!
Atul
Old 26th November 2009, 19:45   #2
BHPian

Hi Atul, Welcome to T-Bhp. Nice to see another Bangalorean on board. Great to hear that you have purchased a car recently.
I think every member enjoys reading the travelogues. Looking forward to read your travelogues soon. Enjoy your stay.

Regards

Samish
Old 27th November 2009, 11:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Atul. So one more bangalorean. Post some pic opf your car and write a note on your ownership/initial observation on your car. Go through the rules section. happy motoring
Old 29th November 2009, 08:57   #4
BHPian

Hi Atul,
Welcome to the board, another Bengalorean.
You are also from Hyundai family, I wanted to buy Getz about 8 months back but later bought I20. Enjoying I20 & wish u Happy driving & getzing.
Old 30th November 2009, 14:28   #5

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

I will add the pics of my car in a few days.

Review -- I wrote a review on mouthshut regarding deciding/buying process and initial impressions. Link below with later updates in comments section of review.

HYUNDAI GETZ PRIME Review, HYUNDAI GETZ PRIME Price, Mileage, decent practical family car - MouthShut.com

This was my review so I don't think there should be any problem adding a link to that in reply. MODS please delete the link if we are not supposed to link to reviews on other websites(couldn't find anything on this in rules section).
Old 30th November 2009, 15:27   #6
Senior - BHPian

Do one thing. People here are so addicted to that they don't prefer any other sites to look at(IMO). SO it is best and will be good if you copy paste that in the initial impression forum and make a thread in it. Just an advice
Old 30th November 2009, 15:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Do one thing. People here are so addicted to that they don't prefer any other sites to look at(IMO). SO it is best and will be good if you copy paste that in the initial impression forum and make a thread in it. Just an advice
Sure, will post a review thread with some photos as soon as I get some time to click a few snaps of my ride.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks