Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2009, 23:49   #1

Hello to All Team-BHPians ..

A warm hello to all the members on-board Team-BHP - the best online community for automobiles in India currently. I am unabashed in my admiration for the forum, the members and the moderators who do the dirty job to keep this place clean - I have been visiting this forum off-n-on for various issues for the last 2-3 years - and amigos - U ROCK !

Now onto the introduction part ...

I am Sayak, originally from Kolkata, been staying in Navi Mumbai for the past year-n-half. I am 26, an MBA, and I work for a leading BFSI organisation as a BA.

I love cars - in the process of procuring my first one. My favorites on the Indian road would be OHC, Palio, Gypsy, and lately .. Punto. Of all these, GYPSY is something very close to the heart - grew up in a city watching the good old Ambassadors plying left-right-centre, (which frankly is most probably the only thing I hate about my Kolkata) and throughout my childhood the Gypsy was like a fresh air to ease of the claustrophobia. Someday- I promise you all, I will be opening up a thread on team-bhp just to seek your advice on how to get my hands onto a Gypsy.

Other than cars, my other interests are soccer - I am a die-hard Inter Milan fan - Roberto Baggio was like a childhood idol to me. Spend a good amount of time these days daydreaming about going to watch the World Cup is South Africa next June (anyone with similar plans?) ...

Other than that I love travelling ... learning photography (and photo-shopping) + Food + Swimming

Bye for now,
take care n happy revving
Old 30th November 2009, 15:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

You avataar shows your love for football. Great to have you onboard 1919. You will surely get good advice from fellow Gypsy lovers when you decide to pick one up for yourself. Also do check out the Auto and non Auto image threads. These may be of interest to you since you are a photography and photoshop enthusiast. Take a stop at the Rules section to know how the forum works.

See you around in the threads.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks