Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 09:58   #1
BHPian

VJ - The Chennaite

Hi Everybody,

This is VJ, a chennaite, a typical urban two wheeler commuter and have just got a decent raise that has allowed me to think of a new car. My family is nuclear and I live with my parents and have been blessed with a wonderful kid couple of years back.

Thats a short introduction on me. I feel thrilled to be a part of this community which has essentially transformed me from a car "seer" to a car "knower". To be honest, my office guys are amazed with the amount of knowledge that I have about cars even without owning one. Well, not too many know that my secret sauce is TBHP family.

Once again, I feel proud to be among the petrol-heads here (I am one but at the two wheeler side) and hope to become active very very soon.

Behold all, questions are coming

Cheers,
VJ
Old 3rd December 2009, 21:25   #2
BHPian

Welcome home buddy,
You have a bunch of Chennaites to share your thoughts with. Have you shortlisted any cars??
Old 3rd December 2009, 23:38   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguru View Post
Welcome home buddy,
You have a bunch of Chennaites to share your thoughts with. Have you shortlisted any cars??
Hey funnyguru,

Nice to receive a message on the Intro thread. Yes, I am actively looking at that. Matter of fact as a first step i have posted a query at http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...-decision.html. Can I request you to take a look here and pass me on your valuable comments.

Hope to meet in a TBHP Chennai meet sooner with my own car.

Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks