Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 14:46   #1

Hello All

I am from Delhi and work in a consulting firm in Noida. I have done my engineering in electronics and communications. I am currently having two cars, a swift vdi and a hyundai accent. I am planning to buy a car soon which most probably will be a skoda laura. In spite of all the bad reviews, I just can’t stop loving the Laura. My dream car is a Ferrari 599 which I hope doesn’t remain a dream

I love to go on long drives. The longest drive undertaken was from Delhi to Mumbai and back in my accent (though majority of the driving was done by dad).

I am glad to be added as a member of this big family of car enthusiasts and looking forward to this experience of interacting with all of you.

Last edited by Jaggu : 3rd December 2009 at 14:48. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy pasting from external font editors. Also preview post before submitting. Thanks
Old 7th December 2009, 11:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP crazycars. The Skoda Laura is a fantastic car with solid build quality. Its just that the after sales and service leaves room for improvement. Good luck with your purchase. Till then why not post reviews of the cars you currently own? Take a stop at the Rules section to understand how the forum works.

See you around.
Old 8th December 2009, 17:30   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Crazy,
You are welcomed to this board. We do expect a lot of contributions about your cars experiences. I have a cousin brother of your Swift VDI which is Ritz VDI ABS. Please tell more about your long drive to Mumbai in the travelogue thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed