Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2009, 02:47   #1

Hello Everyone!!

A big pleasure to be here!!
As displayed by my user name rohitkamat26 which is indeed my real name i.e. Rohit B. Kamat. Except for the 26 which is part of my birthday: 26th July 1985. I am basically from Mumbai, having spent 23 glorious years of my life there but my native place is Goa. I left India in 2008 and am currently in USA dor my studies I am trying to finish my PhD degree in Biochemistry from Kansas State University, USA. Having lived one year here makes you really miss the hustle-bustle, chaos yet the most enthralling and the amazing driving experience which only Indian roads can offer. True there are lots of good roads and nice places here & the variety of cars that one gets to see here is really stunning for a car addict like me. But somehow my heart craves only to drive in India. . That the reason why I still have not purchased a car here yet!!
The reviews posted on this wonderful website called Team-Bhp is really informative and accurate to the last word. Splendid to see so many people here posting about their beloved cars and aiding each other whenever required. Its like a car lovers heaven. Keep up the good work.
I came to know of team-bhp while casually surfing through the net for getting peoples opinion on the Fiat Grane Punto 1.4 Emotion Pack which is what my parents are planning to purchase. I was looking out for informative and honest Indian car review website which had some owners posting their experiences about cars and the A.S.S. received from the dealers. Must say apart from mouthshut.com this was the best one. Ever since I found team-bhp I have been addicted to it and read it regularly.

Things to know about me:
Passions: Reading murder-mystery novels, driving (only in India), playing badminton, dancing, listening to different genres of music especially pop and rock, chatting with different people.
Just love watching F1 and everything to do with Italian cars and bikes. Michael Schumacher and Valentino Rossi are my favorite while iI admire Fiat group of cars and Ducati bikes. My dream car changes a lot but my all time favorites have been the Ferrari365 GTB/4,Fiat 500, Alfa Romeo Spyder and Porsche 944 Turbo.
I also love concept cars and really love the futuristic looks of various cars.
Cars my family have owned:
1993 Wine Red Premier 118NE (sold in 1999)
1999 Sapphire Blue Fiat Uno 1.0 Trend (sold in 2005)
2005 Potomac Blue Hyundai Getz 1.3 GLS (presently with us)
Future car booked 2009 Medium Grey Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion Pack

I know this post is going forever for an intro and I apologize to the moderators if they find this to be too long. Its just that I am excited to be here and hope to soon contribute information from my side too!!

LKeep up the great work. Team-Bhp rocks!!
Old 4th December 2009, 13:20   #2
BHPian

Hello Rohit,

Welcome to Team Bhp, have a pleasant stay abroad. Any queries regarding Automobiles Team Bhp has the answers.
cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks