Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2009, 15:42   #1
BHPian

Greetings from Ramesh to fellow BHPians!

I have been a frequent visitor on Team BHP to satisfy my numerous curiosities which included finding driving directions, solutions to my car problems, accessories for my car etc. and this great site has always been forthcoming in spewing off any kind of relevant information to its earnest readers.
After being a passive member for quite some time, I have finally decided to take the plunge and become an active member and thanks to the excellent support of the moderators and all those who are running the show, I have finally been inducted into this amazing forum. Well, the inductions are never complete until the introductions are over, so here it goes:
People call me Ramesh (Rams for short) and since I was associated with the Navy, hence the user name of ramsnavy. I am married, have a 2 month old daughter and have lived almost my entire life in Mumbai prior to recently shifting to Bangalore to graze the greener pastures here . So looking forward to the Team BHP meets here in Bangalore.
I have always been fascinated by motorized vehicles and currently own a 2006 Tata Indica V2 having clocked close to 44K kms and a 2001 Bajaj Caliber. Most of my trysts with Indian roads have been with my beloved and trusted Indica and the Navy has helped me immensely in posting me to all corners of the Indian peninsula .
I am looking forward to having a fruitful and enriching experience with Team BHP and make many friends for life along the way.
Thanks & Regards,
Rams

Last edited by Aditya : 4th December 2009 at 16:30.
Old 4th December 2009, 17:08   #2
BHPian

Hi Ramesh,

Welcome to Team BHP!!!
Was yesterday the, Navy day?Must have been great serving there, Short Service commission? It would be great if you could share some of your thoughts & experience with us about the Indian Navy.

Cheers
Old 4th December 2009, 17:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to a defence guy and that too from bangalore. Nice to have you here. If you want to be in the bangalore meet just come to cubbon park (central location) this sunday(6th dec) at 11am. Some of bangalore BHPians are meeting over there and may be go for a trip to nandi hills. Feel free to join over there. Just hop by the rules section before postings. Welcome and happy motoring.

Last edited by shishir_bn : 4th December 2009 at 17:22.
Old 7th December 2009, 11:12   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
Hi Ramesh,

Welcome to Team BHP!!!
Was yesterday the, Navy day?Must have been great serving there, Short Service commission? It would be great if you could share some of your thoughts & experience with us about the Indian Navy.

Cheers
Thanks Ajay for the warm welcome. Yup I was a SSC officer. will certainly post my thoughts and experiences, but if could let me know what specifically you are looking for, then it would certainly help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Welcome to a defence guy and that too from bangalore. Nice to have you here. If you want to be in the bangalore meet just come to cubbon park (central location) this sunday(6th dec) at 11am. Some of bangalore BHPians are meeting over there and may be go for a trip to nandi hills. Feel free to join over there. Just hop by the rules section before postings. Welcome and happy motoring.
Thanks Shishir, for the warm welcome and the invite. sorry to have missed the meet this time around, but would definitely try and make it to the next one.

Ragards,
Rams

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th December 2009 at 18:54. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 7th December 2009, 12:30   #5
Senior - BHPian

Since you have missed the trip just go through the thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...bbon-park.html from 17 page onwards to see what we have done
Old 7th December 2009, 12:46   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Ramesh,

Welcome onboard. You just missed a meet that happened last weekend! Looking forward to seeing you at the next one.
Old 7th December 2009, 13:31   #7
BHPian

Welcome Aboard Rams. I hope you have a great time here.
Old 8th December 2009, 01:56   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Hi Ramesh,

Welcome onboard. You just missed a meet that happened last weekend! Looking forward to seeing you at the next one.
Damn!!
I missed it too, will definetely join in on the next one. Will hopefully have my new car as well
Old 8th December 2009, 12:28   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Since you have missed the trip just go through the thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...bbon-park.html from 17 page onwards to see what we have done
Thanks Shishir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Hi Ramesh,

Thanks MAG,

I know i missed one of the most happening events , will definitely try and make it to the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanik View Post
Welcome Aboard Rams. I hope you have a great time here.

Thanks Mechanik. Definitely looking forward to having a great time

Regards,
Rams

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th December 2009 at 18:55. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 8th December 2009, 13:46   #10
BHPian

Hi Rams, Welcome aboard.
Old 8th December 2009, 17:11   #11
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rams Navvy,

Welcome on board to Team BHP. It is a great forum which will give you all the tips and tricks to all your four wheelers and also the two wheelers. It is not that it gives only that much but also you can get the experiences of the travel and the road conditions.
See you often in BHP.
Old 11th December 2009, 09:17   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
Hi Rams, Welcome aboard.
Thanks Gopikb for the warm welcome
Old 11th December 2009, 09:19   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Rams Navvy,

Welcome on board to Team BHP. It is a great forum which will give you all the tips and tricks to all your four wheelers and also the two wheelers. It is not that it gives only that much but also you can get the experiences of the travel and the road conditions.
See you often in BHP.

Thank you Sir for the warm welcome. That's the exact reason i joined the forum
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks