Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2009, 17:54   #1
BHPian

Finally!!!!

A year and a half of waiting to get into the most happening automotive site in India was sometimes a bit irritating. But then again, good things take some time to come. I realized that and kept waiting for this day. FINALLY I AM A BHPIAN!

A warm HELLO to fellow BHPians from Sagnik Chatterjee, an 18 year old school student who is absolutely nuts about cars from day one of his life!

Well, I was first introduced to Team-Bhp by my father[username-SOUM] when we were busy deciding what car to buy, sometime in the middle of 2008. Although my father got through the screening in the very first attempt, I faced problems while trying to sign up. Neither did a rejection mail reach me, nor was a accepted into the community. Must mention that on mailing the administrators [it was probably GTO] did try a lot, but all in vain.

Anyway, got a new ID just for team-bhp. On the first attempt I was rejected but got through the screening on the second attempt.

Other than automobiles, I only care about parents and a few very friends. Nothing else draws my interest. Other than this I am extremely dedicated to my beloved school, CBS[Calcutta Boys' School][Just for more days before a pass out ].

I am also Formula-1 addict and a major supporter of FERRARI and the retired MICHAEL SCHUMACHER. My current favourites are Massa, Alonso and Vettel.

Well thats about all. DO ask anything you feel like.
Old 4th December 2009, 19:07   #2
vsh
BHPian

hi
most welcome to teambhp. i think you may be the youngest member!! yes, it takes a lot of effort to enter tbhp. mine was accepted after third attempt!!
Old 4th December 2009, 19:16   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, we have improved things for people planning to sign up but as you can see from the content, we do not compromise on quality hence the challenging price of admission.

Please go through the posting rules, we don't ask too much beyond common sense, decency and grammer! You need only to visit some other sites to realise that our quality and maturity shines through
Old 5th December 2009, 11:08   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome aboard. You and I have quite a bit in common. Our age and the F1 craze! Have a great time here and see you around the international motorsport pages!
Old 5th December 2009, 15:08   #5
BHPian

Quote:
hi
most welcome to teambhp. i think you may be the youngest member!! yes, it takes a lot of effort to enter tbhp. mine was accepted after third attempt!!
Not exactly. I think I have seen a 16 year old in one of the threads. But I am definitely one of the youngest.

Quote:
Welcome aboard, we have improved things for people planning to sign up but as you can see from the content, we do not compromise on quality hence the challenging price of admission.

Please go through the posting rules, we don't ask too much beyond common sense, decency and grammer! You need only to visit some other sites to realise that our quality and maturity shines through
It was probably me who made some mistake while signing up the first time, as things went pretty smoothly the second time. Besides, on contacting the administrators, they tried help me a lot. So I have zero complaints.

I have been reading the threads of team-bhp for quite some time now and am fully aware of the levels of quality of posts and will try to do my best in adhering to them.
Old 6th December 2009, 16:13   #6
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Scuderiamania,

Another tag team father-son duo onboard! Nice.

What are the plans now that you are done with school? Anything auto related?

cya around,
R
Old 8th December 2009, 17:34   #7
Senior - BHPian

Hi mania,

Welcome on board. Nice at the young age you struggled to get your membership. I do appreciate your dad for supporting you during the schooling days. No you crossed the rough weather and now you can sail smoothly if you follow the rules.

Please read the rules again and again.See time to time on forums during your holidays.
Old 10th December 2009, 15:33   #8
BHPian

you will have a lot to learn up here. Welcome!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks