Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 20:40   #1
vcx
BHPian

Return of the VC

Hey Hi everybody,

This is VC12 back with new id VCX , Why new id? Well I had VC12 tagged to my previous employer id and lost my password in btw, unable to recover the password for the same.

So, tried all possible options and felt I need to come back for that adrenaline.

So am I am here, these days I am back to India and work btw Hyderabad/Bangalore for a global giant as DGM -Marketing & Strategy.

Now coming to the meat of this forum, that my Panther-Ford Ikon 2006.

Just brings me lot of smiles still in that stock condition, well maintained and recently pimped it with K &N filters and new exhaust (roaring more!).

Check out my old images at VC12 garage... shall soon update the recent ones!!!

Has some cool 12 spoke alloys, with bridgestone, Kenwood player, Camel leather color setas with Land Rover inspired black piping on the seats and sub, do a regular waxing with Turtle paste wax, waxpol tyre and dash board spray , F1 leather cleaner

Looking to add an SUV or a top end hot hatch in btw 2010...

Talking a bit about some best machines I have had an opportunity to ride while in Europe. Aston Martin DB5, VW-touareg,VW Passat, Yamaha R1 ( recenlty in blr) Beamer 5 series, In one instance was a co passenger for Audi A7, was wanting to request driving it, but ....

Anyways, always got aroused while seeing Merc AMG, Ferrari 430... in flesh and blood.

All said, look forward to talking more , sharing more and going miles with more TBHP!.

Last edited by aah78 : 9th December 2009 at 04:35. Reason: Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thanks!
vcx is offline   Received Infraction
Old 9th December 2009, 11:48   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome back, VC12. I wish you'd updated your email address from the UserCP prior to handing over your corporate email account. For obvious reason, we cannot update email addresses for members (verifying identity etc.).

Either ways, good to have you back onboard.
Old 10th December 2009, 16:54   #3
vcx
BHPian

Good to be back GTO, I certainly wish I could have changed my email address by had too many things on plate while changing gears from my previous employer.

New avatar VCX....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks