Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2009, 18:24   #1

Murali from Bangalore

Hello team

This is Murali from Bangalore, am an Electronics engineer 42yrs old have been all along in Chennai and moved a year back to Bangalore due to change of job.

Had Santro, Zen, Esteem & Accent in the past and switched to i10 Automatic keeping Bangalore traffic in mind. Dreaming to have an SUV or JEEP for family outings...

Have come across this team online while searching for some tips on automatic cars in India and decided to join.

thanks
Murali
Old 11th December 2009, 14:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome onboard, Murali! You are an early adopter of automatics (by Indian standards), and a sensible one at that. I am a strong believer in the value that ATs offer to our urban driving conditions. The i10 AT remains one of my most personally recommended hatchbacks. Sure, its not the most fuel efficient, but for people looking at convenience, not too many hatchbacks come close. How about pictures & a long-term review of your AT?

We'd much appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section, just once, for the sake of familiarisation.

See you over on an interesting thread.
Old 11th December 2009, 14:30   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome sir. Me too relocated to Bangy due to job about 3 years back. Never thought will be here for so long. hehehe.

Wishing for your dream to come true

Happy reving.
Old 11th December 2009, 22:47   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Murali67,
Welcome aboard to Team BHP. Traffic is congested in all the cities. we have to move on with some scratches. Of course SUVs are the best for family out going but on all sides it is expensive too for a few trips in a year. So I too kept on hold. Post your pictures.
Old 30th December 2009, 23:12   #5

Thanks to all of you for the welcome message.

surely will upload some pictures ( waiting for my Alloy upgrades) and will give my writeup on my four months experience with i10 shortly.

Regards
Murali
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks