Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2005, 18:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello Ya'll

I guess this is a post I should have started out with, in my time spent here, but then

I'm Ajay Karthick from chennai, 24, and i'm working for a leading BPO here... Been working for 2 years and few months now...

Contrary to what many claim, I'm certainly not a car enthusiast, as I haven't had the previledge to own one... Infact, i'm just about to purchase a diesel Indica in about a weeks time... I don't know much about Cars... reason enough to spend more time here....

I'm in the transition phase from Bikes to cars, and I love riding bikes, own a 2001 CBZ [amazing vehicle, old war horse]... Love listening to hip-hop, rock, alternative muzic, rap and select pop artists... and the likes... Nevermind, its a big list....

Many of you here might find it amusing to know that team-bhp.com has almost become like my home page, its the first site i get on and hooked to, every time I log in, either from home or work... to the extent that i only check my mails after spending time on da site....

I don't have to have a go on telling how cool and useful this site it, people who are in it, know whats in it and will stay with it....

Amazing job done by you Mods, a round of applause to you fellas...

I've been hooked to the site since May this year and I love to be a part of this site... Hope to share more info, post buying my car, all along the way...

Have fun and happy revving.....

Ajay
k_ajay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2005, 18:20   #2
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP Ajay....

Quote:
Many of you here might find it amusing to know that team-bhp.com has almost become like my home page, its the first site i get on and hooked to, every time I log in, either from home or work... to the extent that i only check my mails after spending time on da site....
You are not the only one....almost everyone here is addicted to it....

Have fun and enjoy you stay here...

Cheers!!!
Old 19th August 2005, 18:46   #3
BHPian

Hey Ajay,
Welcome on board...
Enjoy the trip... This is one addiction that will not get u into a hospital or any anonymous group ...
Cheers
EVO6
Old 19th August 2005, 19:30   #4
BHPian

Hey Ajay...have fun and learn more
PS: I too think that CBZ is an "Old War Horse"
Old 19th August 2005, 23:49   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey dude
welcome to tbhp and enjoy your stay

Rev
Closed Thread