Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2009, 10:08   #1
BHPian

Hi everyone..:)

Heloo Transformers

I have joined Team BHP a few days back. I am hailing from kerala now located at bangalore. I have been reading most of the topics in team bhp for the last many months. Now i am also a part of this great venture in automobile community which i may like to call as TRANSFORMERS. Why i like that name to call is the way in which this community has changed or redefined the Automobile industry with the power of pen (postings). This community has already shown how we can fight against the issues what we face daily with our vehicle. I was really amazed to see how the technical discussion helped lot of users in fighting against their rights. I may say Knowledge is power and we got power with Team BHP. Thanks for this community and the moderators and all other persons who has made this community rich. I am gald to be one among this community.

I am basically a computer engineer with a good interst in automobile.

The first thing i have done in my child hood in automobile is that i have repaired my own bycycle with a limitted amount of tools. later on i became an owner of yamaha rx 100. I have mastered rx 100 repair by reading the manuals and getting some expolded diagram of rx 100 from the service centere. I was verymuch intersted in automobile, my uncle had a pretty good garage in tvm i used to spend my holidays with him and watching how the mechanics rectified the issues. I am ready to hlp this comunity with the knowledge what i possess. Many of my friends are in this community who helped me a lot.

thanks to everyone. Lets take this community to greater hieghts as far as we could.

Old 16th December 2009, 11:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Harry

Welcome on board. Here we have every body and every topic. Contribute your all the field of experiences and knowledge for the benefit of the members.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed