Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2009, 01:30   #1
BHPian

A Proud Speech from a Newcomer

Hi Bhpians,
It is certainly a pleasure to be a part of the Team-Bhp community.I am Kunal Walia ,A seismic Engineer by profession.I am working with world's leading oil exploration company and we are the ones exploring gas for your cars in the whole world.I am 23 years of age and come to US -india back and forth.I have keen interest in boats and cars and i have a norwegian license to drive fast rescue boats with dualjet engines around the globe.The cars i own in india are Honda City gxi and wagon R. I did a bit of modifications with my honda city especially a little bit of suspension work to compensate 205/20 tyres which were refused by the shop guy but i did insisted and made it through.
As per Team-BHP is concerned ,It started 6 months back when i was looking for 2 Door Pajero in india to buy.I did found a Pajero but due to some unavoidable circumstances i let my friend buy it.But when i googled then i found this 2Door Prado at team-bhp(My reaction was -ok so luck by chance its in this website).And then slowly i progressed to move upto the forums(With not so interested looks but just to pass time).Then slowly i moved upto supercars imports section where i could see people posting pics of the cars they see on the road.Only a auto enthusiast can care his driving,his work for a split second to take a picture and to put it on the site where others can see.Then i went on to the offroading section being a lone offroader i was amazed to find such people organising OTR's and making arrangements for the fellow BHpians coming for the OTR's.My reaction to that was amazing.Atleast there is one place on internet where people just dont believe in making money rather then believe in sharing thoughts.I got almost all the answers of my queries which i always wanted to know without even being a member.But now it is 6 months now,I have gained so much from this site i feel like contributing to this site.Its like a payback time for me.And i make sure i contribute to my level best.
Old 18th December 2009, 02:35   #2
BHPian

Nice intro. Welcome to TBHP, you'll like it here.

What company do you work at btw? BP? Aramco?
Old 18th December 2009, 04:39   #3
BANNED

When you said speech, I thought you were a politician. A seismic engineer who drives Jet boats, sounds very cool, and a lot of fun. Welcome aboard!
Old 18th December 2009, 05:25   #4
Senior - BHPian

LOL dude ... welcome.

The proud speech bit is quite certainly a misnomer!
Old 18th December 2009, 08:12   #5
Senior - BHPian

Proud one man. Awesome stuff driving boats. Must be really interesting huh
Old 18th December 2009, 10:00   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hi CAR e OK,

You are given a red carpet welcome on this Cruise and Volvo. Yours is a special welcome, because you are like a amphibian on car and on Boat.
Old 18th December 2009, 10:08   #7
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard - look forward to hearing your noregian experiences - although they don't drive very fast over there!
Old 18th December 2009, 12:36   #8
BHPian

@khan75
I am working with schlumberger oil field services

@prasadee
No my friend being a politician is a big no no. I would rather drive my jetty.

@ajmat
You are right my friend norwegians are not to fast when it comes to driving a car but whocares when you are in the water and driving a boat with a Dualjet engine.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks