Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2009, 19:10   #1
BHPian

Proud to be in Team BHP

Hi All,
I'm Vishnu Sarath who is working as a software engineer located in Bangalore. My home town is Alleppey, Kerala (Gods Own Country). Team BHP helped me a lot for me while suggesting a car for my parents. We have bought FIAT Linea Emotion Pk MJD on July 16th , 2009.
I have been following this community for quite a long period of time and it was getting interesting day by day. Finally it reached a point where Team BHP website became 2nd after google which I visit daily. Few things which made me a Big fan of this community are
Knowledge:
Team BHP has contributed immense knowledge and information about cars, travelogues, photographs, etc. This forum has grown as a big bank for queries or informations related to automobiles. It has also played an important part as a knowledge management website for photographs, travelogues, etc and also things happening around the city.
Quality and Genuenity:
The quality and genuenity of the members are something which I liked the most. Moderators are very much active in this forum. Team BHP has helped me in choosing a sedan which then became an essential part of my day to day activities which helps me in planning my next purchase of the car.
Sharing and Standards:
I'm a long time fan of team BHP who recommends to my friends to visit the site for any information regarding cars or travelogues. I have almost become addicted to this forum. Now I feel that it is time for me to contribute and support the community to leapfrog to the next level.
A BIG THANK YOU TO MODERATORS FOR MAKING ME A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY.
Old 21st December 2009, 17:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Vishnu

Its always nice to have a lurker convert into a member. Im glad Team BHP helped you in choosing your new car. Looking forward to a review on your Linea in the Reviews section but before you do that, take a stop at the Rules section to acquaint yourself with the forum policies.

See you around.
Old 2nd January 2010, 22:59   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard.

Hi Vishnuchetta,
Welcome home. Enjoy the stay. Happy motoring.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks