Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2009, 23:12   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

Thank you team-bhp for accepting my membership request. I sincerely think this is the best platform for knowledge exchange when it comes to Automobiles in India.

About myself - I am from Mumbai, married, and had the stork visit us at the beginning of 2009, delivering a gift wrapped in pink. I work for an investment bank for their IT division at Malad.

My passions are outdoors, electronics, internet and lately shopping. I love driving and cars in general. Love to follow new launches, especially sedans as that's the type of car I was aspiring to purchase. Currently, I own a 2004 Tata Indica DLS which is close to being traded for a new car. I've done 58K and understand a few nuances of owning a vehicle, which I'll be glad to share on this forum.

I am here to exchange objective opinions about various aspects of car-ownerships, and to learn about technical advances in the auto-industry.

Looking forward to a great time on this forum.
Old 25th December 2009, 00:13   #2
BHPian

Welcome to team BHP Fornax. I am sure the association (with team BHP) will be very useful, esp. since you are aspiring to buy a sedan. If you are open to pre-owned Sedans, please look at the classifieds (not sure if you are aware of the classifieds section).
Old 25th December 2009, 02:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Fornax,
Welcome on Board. Seems you are an all rounder. Waiting to see your contributions and to learn some thing from you. You haven't mention about your vehicle . Let it be small or great please report and post pictures of them.
Old 25th December 2009, 11:04   #4
BHPian

Thanks Vasanth & Navan.

I own a Tata-Indica V2 DLS - 2004, and about a week or two away from a Silver SX4 ZXi - a birthday gift for myself.
Old 27th December 2009, 00:26   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi

I do gift myself sometimes. Once you get your SX 4 let us get your posting. It is also in my next change list and waiting for january 5th Autoexpo to see whether it is also coming with Diesel variant or not.
Old 27th December 2009, 00:55   #6
BHPian

I've lost my apetite for Diesels - even if they make no noise. Sadly it IS the fuel for the masses, and the adulteration leads to super-pollution. I've seen Skodas puffing brown smoke, and despite my huge maintainence budget, I've never been able to keep the PUC in my Indica - atleast not in its' entirety.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks