Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2009, 17:04   #1

Hi Team BHP from Bangalore

I feel great & happy to be a part of team BHP.

I am Naveen Jatti, a chartered accountant working for a IT company as a Finance Manager in Bengaluru. I am 36 years old, married & have a lovely daughter, who loves cars, as much as i do.

I own a Suzuki Shogun since 1996, thats when i heard first time about the term "BHP", still enjoy the power ride of the shogun! Also a proud owner of Wagon R for a smarter race.

I love F1, closely followed each & every race & a great fan of Schumi & Ferrari.

I admire team BHP, for being very professional and for providing a valuable advice & reviews. Specially i have noticed, the way members help each other to provide the best advice in buying a new car, modification, travel & route plan. I will be in a different world, when i read those wonderful travelogues. That made me to venture out to see new places & that way it has prompted me to prepare the checklist, route plans, taking pictures & maintaining a log records.

I also like fellow members are so much interested in making our roads a better place to drive, by letting everybody know about the common road sense, clean maintenance of the vehicle, do-it-yourself stuffs etc. It makes a better person, by becoming a better driver.

Looking forward to a great time on this forum by sharing, interacting with fellow members & learning new things about automobiles.
Old 29th December 2009, 17:21   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenjatti1 View Post
I feel great & happy to be a part of team BHP.
======================
Looking forward to a great time on this forum by sharing, interacting with fellow members & learning new things about automobiles.
Welcome Aboard !

Yes, This is the place to be if you are Auto-Buff. Take dwell on the rules section and look forward for your ownership review of Wagon-R
Old 29th December 2009, 18:21   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard friend
Old 30th December 2009, 07:28   #4
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Naveen. I too joined this Forum in Dec, also from Bangalore and a Chartered Accountant. So we have few things in common!

Welcome on board
Old 30th December 2009, 21:47   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Naveen. It is a forum of all subjects. You can get everything here. The quality has to be maintained.
Old 30th December 2009, 22:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenjatti1 View Post
I love F1, closely followed each & every race & a great fan of Schumi & Ferrari.
Bet you're in a real pickle now that Schumi's back but with Mercedes! Anyway, see you around the international motorsport section
Old 4th January 2010, 19:39   #7

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I will start writing reviews shortly.
Old 11th January 2010, 02:54   #8
BHPian

Hi Naveen

Welcome, even I watch F1 so its 2 similarity, take care have a good day
Old 11th January 2010, 10:29   #9
Senior - BHPian

So one more bangalorean. Welcome aboard. just hop by the rules section and have a glance. Refrain from spams/one liners/sms lingo. There is a thread going on with F1 as the subject.search it. you might be interested in it. Lots of BHPians are avid fan of F1.Happy motoring
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks