Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2010, 17:12   #1
BHPian

Hello!

Hello everybody,

This is Abhishek, 24, from Madras. I've been reading through the forum for more than a year and I finally am glad to be able to be a part of it. I've learnt a lot from team-bhp. I bought a used 1999 Maruti 800 DX last year (my first car) which brought me into the four wheelers club!! I also own a 2007 Honda Dio.

My interests include photography, cycling (used to cycle long distances some years ago), computers (I'm a self taught Wintel geek and hardware engineer), trains (Indian Railways Fan Club Association - IRFCA, fans of trains, IR, railfans, 'railnuts'), music (I'm primarily a metalhead \m/, but I do listen to pop, 80s music, synth pop, hip hop, rap, trance, new wave and A.R.Rahman depending on my mood), old buildings and architecture, history and heritage, British Raj, nature and.... cars! (Of course! That's why I'm here!).

As I learn more while being a part of this form, while owning and maintaining a car, I would love to keep contributing to the forum and add to the rich and valuable (priceless!) content already available in here.

Thank you.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hello and welcome to the forum, Abhishek.

With regards to your photography hobby, you'd find a lot of like-minded people on the forum, and it'll be nice to see some pics which you clicked as well.
As for the computer geek in you, we'd love your help on the Gadgets thread.

Do check out the Announcements section of the forum for an idea about the forum guidelines.

Looking forward to your contributions, and see you around!
Old 4th January 2010, 12:38   #3
BHPian

Hello Buddy and welcome to the forum. Happy New Year to you.
Intresting to know that there is a train fan around here. I have also been mesmerized by these many-wheeled monsters.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:23   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi satanic,

Welcome on board. Nice to have another Madarasi in the forum. As you mentioned Madras in 2010 I address Madarasi. Me too from Chennai. Your interest in architecture,heritage can help the forum with postings in travelogue. Please do post about your the great ever green 800.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed