Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 12:18   #1
BHPian

Hello from surd_biker and a Happy New Year!

Greetings from surd_biker and a Happy New Year to all BHPians!

Finally!!! Feels great to be onboard after repeated attempts (mods-Thanks for the New Year gift).

I am Jatinder, 35, married and have a cute little 10 month devil (who keeps me on my toes everytime). Basically I am a electronics and telecommunication engineer but have been working in the software field for more than 10 years. Mid way through my career I decided to pursue PGDCA from CMC limited and later on an MBA in Information Systems from NMIMS, Mumbai. I am currently working with our national airline (Everyone knows who it is!).

My hobbies include surfing the net, anything related to computers, listening to music, and of course my favorite - gaming on my PS3. I can spend hours with it. Have lots of car/bike games- specially like Motorstorm/GT Prologue/Burnout paradise etc. Also love FPS games.

I have always had a fascination for anything which had wheels. I used to gaze longingly (I still do) at whatever car/bike pics I would come across any magazine or newspaper and I used to wonder when would I be in the driver's seat and go vroom!! My dream machine is the Harley Davidson. I would just love to be on that seat and lazily cruise along the highways simply enjoying the beauty around.

My first bike was a Hero Honda Splendor (had to wait two months for it after booking in Jan 98). She was a wonderful companion who never let me down in any situation. Never had any major problems with her. Finally after 9 long years with her, decided it was time to upgrade and zeroed in on Pulsar 180 UGIII Fear the Black edition and my new steed was home in Feb 07. I enjoy riding her everyday to my office and back. Midway in 2008 decided to buy a Activa for my wifey (though she prefers to ride my Pulsar - she was used to riding a Chetak - I think someone who is addicted to gears will never like auto trannies).

My first car was a Santro Zipplus LS brought in 2002. No major problems with her and she's still going strong till date. I just love driving her on weekends and on ocassional trips to Pune. Planning to upgrade to a full fledged sedan after about one or two years.

I came across Team-bhp about six months back and have been constantly (well almost daily) browsing though it. It feels great to be part of this wonderful forum. I do hope I can contribute to the forum whatever little I can. I am not an expert in the auto field but whatever knowledge I have (and whatever I have gained from forums like this), I will definitely try to share it.

Last edited by surd_biker : 4th January 2010 at 12:32.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:31   #2
BHPian

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Go through the rules first.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks