Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 18:19   #1
BHPian

Thanks Team-BHP

My first post in Team-BHP forum and I must start that with heartfelt thanks to Team-BHP community. Being an active follower of Team-BHP for more than a year, knowing a lot about it and still an outsider? It didn’t feel alright and I wanted that feeling of belonging here.

It really feels great for having my request approved and I finally feel that I now truly belong here.

In short to introduce myself, I am working in IT field and living in Bangalore for around 8 years now. I recently bid adieu to my devoting Maruti Zen after being associated with it for more than 10 years and bought this new I10 Sportz, just a month back. How can I miss out thanking the entire Team-BHP community for helping me to choose this car above other models?

Thanks again for all the excellent reviews and comments which would help anyone to decide what they would need.

Last edited by Eddy : 4th January 2010 at 18:23. Reason: See my post pls
Old 4th January 2010, 18:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to team bhp samabhi !

i10 sportz is an excellent car. Looking forward to the ownership review here.

Just a request to go through the rules once before posting. Your post had to be edited because it contained formatting tags that can happen if you do a copy paste from an external editor like MS word.

Linky to the rules & announcements

See ya around !
Old 4th January 2010, 18:45   #3
BHPian

Welcome home samabhi. Looking forward for your ownership review. Enjoy the stay.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:10   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Samabhi,

Welcome on board. Zen was also a good car. Hyundai's i10 too good. But I am so much attached with Maruti for their service network and could not migrate to i20 so I migrated to Ritz VDI which is also a Maruti family. Please post the feed back on the services of Hyundai cars.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:33   #5
BHPian

Thanks guys. I was actually reluctant to go for I 10, as I am a strictly MS admirer (implies both Maruti Suzuki and Michael Schumacher). Had closed on Ritz VXI, but my family opposed it due to its shape.

But I dont regret at all choosing I10. Its such a joy to ride and not to forget mentioning about the superior quality of Hyundai Interiors.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks