Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2010, 18:40   #1

A New Bull in the alley

Hey !!!

Cant believe am able to post my first message on BHP Forums...after umpteen failures in registering .

Better late than never, frankly speaking I never believed in owning a car since it always appeared to be more of a liability than an asset considering the traffic snarls in Mumbai

But then after being able to get my dream car..well not just a car but a strong sturdy Tata Safari EX Dicor 2.2 VTT bull I realise its not only an asset but a royal palanquin..Feel like a king while driving on the roads...

Thank you BHPians for its only after going through the BHP forums I shortlisted on the make and model of the safari I wanted.. Attached few pics of my Golden Bull...

The experience has been great so far...1000 kms run achieved in the 1st month...and I can feel the difference especially when I drive my little baby a Maruti 800 to work,,,

Except for the frustrating experience with the dealer Fortune Cars in Powai rest has been good so far...Hope to travel around rugged terrains and peaks with my Goldy

Thats about my prized possession..About me ...am a normal guy with normal likes/dislikes.. but honestly I feel special when driving on the mumbai roads in the safari...
Attached Thumbnails
A New Bull in the alley-dsc07479.jpg  

A New Bull in the alley-dsc07480.jpg  

A New Bull in the alley-dsc07482.jpg  

Last edited by pparames : 5th January 2010 at 18:54. Reason: Spelling corrections
Old 11th January 2010, 11:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi there

Thats a neat colour on the Safari. Congratulations on your new beast. Hope to see an ownership review thread from you soon. Do take time to go through the Rules to understand the forum protocol.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 16th January 2010, 01:02   #3

Thanks much....Yep I intend to be in here for as long as possible and get some good gyaan and share the same

Hope to be full tank Always in terms of information :-)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks