Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2010, 20:10   #1
BHPian

Hello team-BHP

TO start with, I like to thank the Moderators for accepting my membership to team-bhp. I got third time lucky after 2 failed attempts .

My name is same as my login name and i am a electrical engineer by Studies and a Data center engineer by profession .married and blesses with a 2 years Old Son. I am Currently working with CSC ( computer science corporation) In Noida .

I got hooked to Team-Bhp Around 2-3 Months back , when the Hunt for a new CAR started on my DAD orders. Since than Team-BHP has been In my daily routine , be at home or In Office. I am amazed to see ,the peoples knowledge about automobiles on forum. I consider myself lucky to be part of this Forum. Although I am still learning about automobiles, i hope to contribute to the forum in my own way .

Currently I own a Bajaj Bravo ,bajaj XCD125 CC and a Good Old M800 . Shortly I plan to upgrade my self to hot Hatch Punto Multijet .

Thanks once again to everybody at team - BHP support for accepting my membership .

Regards
Sushil
Old 8th January 2010, 03:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sushil,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Since your interested in upgrading to the punto, you should check out the photos of the punto "sports" version in the Auto Expo section - you might enjoy them!

Cheers!
Old 8th January 2010, 19:03   #3
BHPian

HI Anekho

Thanks for the suggestion, Having already seen the New Punto sports at auto - expo, I have already dropped all the other acquisitions, yearly Holidays till july 10, just to save for down payment of hot hatch . My better half is hating FIAT these days for her killer looks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks