Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2010, 18:49   #1
BHPian

living life through roads

A hello and a very happy new year to all the members. I have just joined The Famous Team BHP…… though I have been following it since quite some years.I am not too much into the technical aspects of the beauty that we own rather I am a complete zero…(not worth of becoming a member but kindly excuse me.)
But driving is something that I enjoy very much.
Since childhood I have been travelling by road and somehow I have completely fallen in love with road journeys.Lately I haven’t undertaken a long journey(last being Banglore Tirupati ,Mahabaleshwar,Pondicherry) as my spouse is outstation but reading forums on Team BHP keeps me ever excited and updated.
I often go on drives with my daughter and I am happy she is becoming a great company .
Road journeys are not only great experiences but a great family bonding time .
I remember quite of some incidents that happened in the years when I used to travel with my Dad(late) in his Fiat(He bought it from Chandigarh in 1983).Being in the back seat with my elder brother we used to experience nature so closely(and casual fights) with our rolled down windows in those non AC days….Learning about trucks and lanes though it was told so as to how to be careful.Appreciating the food of Dhaba came from those summers of my life and knowing that the truck drivers are supposed to be one of the kindest souls (though rare) is always a bone of contention between me and and my spouse as he rarely agrees to it.
Bottom line ..taking journeys is a great family time and a great time to re energize your spirits.If children involved in the most right manner they will never forget the experience of getting down the wheels and stretching there back….Happy Freewheeling round the world.
Old 11th January 2010, 18:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to another travel buff. Great to have you onboard. Do post your road trips in the travelogues section where you'll be in great company. Tell us more about you what car you drive etc.. Take a stop at the rules section to understand the forum protocol.

Have fun.
Old 11th January 2010, 18:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome @roadjourno. So is your handle related to your profession ? Looking forward for some great travelogues with loads of pictures. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 11th January 2010, 21:09   #4
cLJ
BHPian

Welcome roadjourno to the TBPH. Wish you many more miles on the road and by the way, which car you drive.

Expecting some travelogue with good pictures.

CLJ
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks