Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2010, 00:35   #1
BHPian

Hello all!

Hi,

I am Avneesh from Nagpur. I have been a car lover all my life and a big fan of these forums for a while too. Now that I am a member makes me very happy.

I am also a big fan of american cars, maybe it has something to do with the time I spent in Detroit going to college. I mean, the motorcity has that effect on you. The current crop of American cars in India does make me a little sad however as the only thing American on those cars is the badge. Chevy however seems to be doing good things in the recent past and I'm hoping they continue on with it.

Well, hoping to get to know you guys better and looking forward to interacting with you.

Cheers
Old 11th January 2010, 13:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Avneesh

Welcome to a muscle car lover. Since you have spent alot of time in Detroit, the haven of motoring, do tell us more about the car scene out there. Though I agree with you on the badge part, I think the Chevy bow tie suits the new Cruze very well. Do tell us more about yourself, your work and the cars you drive. Take a stop at the rule section to understand the workings of the forum.

See you around.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks