Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2010, 20:06   #1
BHPian

Hi to Everybody

Hi Everyone,

I am a final year engineering student from New Delhi and have finally joined one of my favorite forums on the internet.

I am 21 and got my 1st car last year which is a previously owned 1995 DX model Maruti 800, it had done around 27000 kms then, and now after 10 months it has around 40700 on the odometer , I just love my car especially its city driveability. I go for long and short drives in my car and even Delhi's traffic isnt able to lower my enthusiasm.

Apart from the Maruti my dad owns a 2002 model Santro Xing XS, I personally like my Maruti better

We are looking to buy another car later this year, might be a Manza or the ANHC but there is still time for that.

I also love formula one and maintain a site relating to formula one news (not sure if I can share the URL here)

Looking forward to some healthy discussions about cars and everything related to them.

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th January 2010 at 13:25. Reason: Welcome - you can use the "homepage" field in your profile for your site and also mention it once in your intro.
Old 18th January 2010, 16:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

F1head, thats a nice handle, goes to show that youre a total F1 enthusiast. The 800 has been a first car for many of us. Since you love her so much do put up ownership review thread on the same. Do stop by at the rules section to understand the forum etiquettes.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 19th January 2010, 00:57   #3
BHPian

I am 21 and got my 1st car last year which is a previously owned 1995 DX model Maruti 800, it had done around 27000 kms then, and now after 10 months it has around 40700 on the odometer , I just love my car especially its city driveability. I go for long and short drives in my car and even Delhi's traffic isnt able to lower my enthusiasm.

Apart from the Maruti my dad owns a 2002 model Santro Xing XS, I personally like my Maruti better
+1 to that.
Nothing can beat her when it comes to the agility and the spirited drive that she offers combined with her light weight and small size.
Old 25th January 2010, 19:01   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
F1head, thats a nice handle, goes to show that youre a total F1 enthusiast. The 800 has been a first car for many of us. Since you love her so much do put up ownership review thread on the same. Do stop by at the rules section to understand the forum etiquettes.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Yeah , I am crazy about formula one, have had a site on it since 2003-04. Thanks for the welcome. The Maruti is very close to my heart, although its old and a little rusted, I still love it. It soon might go into some other person's kitty though, thinking of exchanging it for the Maruti loyalty bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
+1 to that.
Nothing can beat her when it comes to the agility and the spirited drive that she offers combined with her light weight and small size.
Yes, the handling in city traffic is awesome , the Santro is bulkier and much harder to handle for me. And the initial acceleration of the M800 is something to die for. The power gets transferred to the wheels so fast.
Old 25th January 2010, 20:39   #5
BHPian

Welcome to teamBHP.

I am sure you can post the link to your site here as long as thats not the only reason why you joined this forum. What say mods?
Old 26th January 2010, 01:27   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1head View Post
Yes, the handling in city traffic is awesome , the Santro is bulkier and much harder to handle for me. And the initial acceleration of the M800 is something to die for. The power gets transferred to the wheels so fast.
Quite true bro. Nothing beats it in the initial acce. figures in that price point.
Old 26th January 2010, 23:33   #7
BHPian

Thanks mods, I write at F1chronicles , as it has ads I wanted to be double sure I could post it here, its usually my opinion , when I am pressed for time during my exams , I usually write press releases and my opinions on the news. It gets around 200-500 hits a day and around 1000 hits on race days, nothing to compare with Team BHP, but still good numbers nonetheless.

I maintain it myself (100%) and am a full time student so quality of articles does suffer when I have exams which is pretty much all the time for the last year or so . Will be writing some good articles with time spent on them as I get some free time into the season.
Old 27th January 2010, 10:23   #8
BHPian

Welcome F1head. Good to see another Formula 1 enthusiast here in Tbhp. Went through your website as well and liked your write ups.

looking forward to a few debates in the future oin F1
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks