Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2010, 10:51   #1
BHPian

Newbie : Hello from PowerTrained

Hello everyone,

First ever post on T-Bhp and its got to be introduction. I am from Belgaum living in Bangalore since 10 years for what it is best known for; yes yet another IT guy, a Project Manager.

Love of bikes/cars is what brings me to Team BHP. I was all happy following threads for about 6 months but for 2 reasons a) At times you want to get in to action and contribute b) There is always a query that is unanswered and you are eager to get views from fellow bhpians.

Learnt to drive Bajaj M80 at the age of 12 (illegal I know) for which parents and neighbours branded me a spoilt brat that lead my dad not buying a bike, ever. Bought my own bike in year 2000 Suzuki Fiero to rip out 62K in and around Bangalore, sold few days back to upgrade it somewhat latest options. Toured several times Belgaum-Goa/ Bangalore-Mysore. Currently own a Maruti Zen and clocking 40k, must admit I am a moderate and safe driver (touch wood) take that as wife's on co-driver's seat. Love weekends' drives on bike... there is this immense feeling of freedom whilst ripping through patch, the wind blowing in your ears, the thrill of speed oh gosh!. I usually drive between Belgaum-Bangalore almost once in 6 months to visit native. Recently did a long trip Ckimkagalur-Mangalore-Ankola-Belgaum covering tourist places would like to share experiences sometime later.

My dream car is BMW 7 Series, plan to own one when I got wagon loads of money but for now simple upgrade to sedan is on the cards. I have been planning it for quite sometime now. As you all know buying car in Indian family is like giving shape and 4 wheels to dreams of every individual including maid servant! in family. Endless discussions, well wisher suggestions have made more confusion than conclusion. Sincerely hope to seal the deal sooner.

I owe it to T-Bhp in many ways improving my knowledge automobiles, I look forward to share my experiences and more importantly be responsible driver (Tbhpian).

Cheers
--PowerTrained (PT)
Old 15th January 2010, 11:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey,

Welcome to team-bhp.
Wishing you a great time here. And hope you get that BMW soon.

A stop at the rules and faq section is highly recommended.

Regards,
Imran
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks