Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2010, 23:08   #1

I wake up to drive !!

Hi Everyone,

After having been a static user of Team-BHP for over 8 Months now, I have finally got enlisted and been accepted as a member of this Autobaan - and am really excited !

Have been an enthusiastic "Rider" for over 15 years now, my road-mates have been Hero-Honda -> Yamaha RX135 -> Tata Indica DLS -> Nissan Maxima V6 -> Verna CRDi ..

The fact that for most of my professional life in Bangalore, I have woken up looking forward to a 1 hour drive to work, must explain my thread-title. And contrary to most other drivers who complain of the traffic, I thoroughly enjoy my time alone with my M&M (Machine & Music) !

I was first drawn to Team-bhp when I was looking out to buy a new car last year and the extensive feedback on this site gave me a good indicator of what to base my judgement on. I ended up picking up the Verna Diesel and ever since, the traffic has been more visible in my rear-view mirror than across my windshield

The best car I have driven is the Nissan Maxima v6 (Stick Shift) I owned while in the US. I will drive a Ferarri sooner than later.

I look forward to active participation on this forum.

Cheers,
Rapture
Old 18th January 2010, 11:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rapture

Its nice to have you finally posting on Team BHP. Stick shift cars in the US are rare so youre lucky to have owned one. Do post a review of your Verna in our reviews section and take some time to go through the Rules of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 18th January 2010, 11:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rapture,
Welcome to Team BHP, we are the best community in the automotive world - period!
I can understand how you feel - even though I have been driving for a really long time, everytime i get behind the wheel of my Civic and am able to rev it - its NIRVANA!
Cheers.
Old 18th January 2010, 11:52   #4
Senior - BHPian

Enjoy driving in Bangalore traffic?. I am speechless.

And Ferrari soon? Man, way to go.
BTW, a warm welcome to tbhp, looking forward for the reviews on Ferrari experience.
Old 18th January 2010, 12:07   #5
BHPian

Welcome buddy! Have a pleasant stay..
Old 19th January 2010, 01:24   #6
BHPian

Have been an enthusiastic "Rider" for over 15 years now, my road-mates have been Hero-Honda -> Yamaha RX135 -> Tata Indica DLS -> Nissan Maxima V6 -> Verna CRDi ..

Nice transition. Have you sold all of your previous rides or still have them with you?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed