Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2010, 17:48   #1

New Member - Feels Like Home!

Hi,

After months of reading and getting lots of information from Team BHP decided to join in. It all started with my serch for Car review and big daddy Google brought me here and I am glad I got here. And ever since this site has become my one stop source for all that i need to know about Cars.

More than all the collated information in here what amazes me the most is this Forum, seamlessly helping each other in real time! Kudos and a big thanks to all

Little about me, I work for a bank and have been in Mumbai for last 4 years. I enjoy reading, trying out different adventure sports, watching Wildlife documentaries and Movies in the theater.

Hope to learn a lot from here and over time start contributing to this wondeful forum.

Have a great weekend all.

Last edited by Aditya : 23rd January 2010 at 17:58.
Old 23rd January 2010, 18:04   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP Big Cat. Nice to have you here. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. We are all here to learn and impart the knowledge that we possess.
Please take some time to go through our posting rules.
Old 23rd January 2010, 21:21   #3
BHPian

Welcome home bigcat. Feel it like home. Actually it is a home, where we work together to solve other's problems, be with them in need and it feels great to be here. Enjoy the stay.
Old 24th January 2010, 16:40   #4

Thanks drdeepudev. I am looking forward to getting to know this home and the inmates better!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks