Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2010, 19:57   #1

Hello..

...and finally I am inside T-BHP. This forum has been responsible for me, and many more, to get right advice and suggestion at the right time.

I stumbled upon onto this forum by accident and then my daily schedule by design for the last few months, i.e.,from the time I started to search for a car and now till's first service last week, I was glued to the discussion on this forum. Costing dearly in office, at times!

But, TBHP has helped me in understanding cars, auto industry in India, definition to distinction of ICE and KILL the office time .

A bit about me, I live in Chennai these days, try and fix software bugs, drive around with a 'L' sign (off topic: Single)

Looking forward to an informative, insightful and happy times ahead in this forum!

Bala
Old 23rd January 2010, 21:11   #2
BHPian

Congrats Bala, welcome home. Glad to know that you are a proudowner of a FIAT. Safe motoring. We would like to have an ownership experience of your beauty. Do post it soon.
Old 23rd January 2010, 22:35   #3

Thanks Drdeepudev.
Hopefully, will share my experiences with Punto and TATA-FIAT service so far very soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks