Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2010, 22:48   #1
BHPian

A big Hi to BHPians

Hello,

Greetings from Bangalore! I stumbled upon this gem of a forum while searching for routes in India. I always used to wonder why this kind of forum did not exist given the reach of Internet. Glad that an extremely decent, professional, practical and useful Forum of Team-BHP is keeping all of us in good humor.

While my participation is limited to routes and Car GPSes, I am amazed that highly technical threads have spawned and quality of posts is second to none when compared to anywhere in the world (as I know it). Good work!

I am working in an MNC, firmly in the saddle of mid-life crisis . Against my wife's wishes, my interests include GPS systems, Electronic Gadgets, Video games, Flight Simulator and Global Politics.

Hope to contribute and benefit as-and-when time permits. Have a great time!

Thanks!
Old 23rd January 2010, 23:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP

Do check out our rules and regulations that we follow to keep this forum the way it is at Announcements - Team-BHP

And what takes you to places that your GPS shows?
Old 24th January 2010, 16:03   #3
BHPian

Thanks! My Santro Automatic takes me all over places that are within 800-1000 kms radius of Bangalore. I am planning to drive to Thiruvanantapuram (if you can pronounce it) coming March (2010). Hope Team-BHP helps me out

-Santro AT, iPhone Sygic.
Old 24th January 2010, 19:54   #4
BHPian

JKDas, just noticed that you 're from TVM. Of course, I have eaten my (light-hearted) comment for dinner
Closed Thread

Most Viewed