Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2010, 02:27   #1
vdi
BHPian

Aye !!!!!!! Am in........

Hi, am Rajesh Chandra from Cochin and am thrilled to be here....Am working for an ITES company and my passion is driving, driving, driving and ........I own a Swift D and dreaming of buying a Land Rover Sport someday......I have had good experiences as a guest and it feels great to be a member of this huge family.....Looking forward to be a part of this movement and hoping to enjoy my stay here.....
Old 24th January 2010, 02:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome onboard. Enjoy your full member status here. This board is a treasure trove of information with many knowledgable members with highly specialized skills.

Now, to don my moderator's hat, I would like to see you go through the Announcements section in detail. It has the core of rules and ethics that we enforce on this board pretty strictly. Get yourself familiarized with them as that will help you have an enjoyable stay here without violating any of the rules. I see that you have a habit of typing sentences in bits with lots of dots in between (like.... this). We call them dotty posts and we frown on such practices. Please avoid making such dotty posts.
Old 28th January 2010, 04:51   #3
vdi
BHPian

Thanks Zappo, will keep this in mind.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks