Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2010, 00:52   #1
BHPian

Hi there to all motorheads

I am 34 years old but still trying to grapple the finer nuances of the "automobile". I work in the software industry and live in Bangalore. Have been driving just since the past 3 years. Prior to that I was content in being driven but that's not the case anymore.

I joined Team-BHP sometime back and over the years have been following this wonderfully moderated and superb-content forum where many people pool in their thoughts leading to an adrenalin rush by just reading it.
One of the them is while reading GTO's Test Drives, or while going to the superbly covered travel section.

Not having interacted with any folks on this forum till now, I thought of making up for lost time. And here I am.

I drive a 6 year-old M800 and have been looking out to upgrade since...well... since I bought my car. But being lazy seems to be second-nature to me. So am content with my M800 till now but gleefully look forward to the next new car model as it's announced every time.

Would look forward to share thoughts and exchange experiences with all of you.
Old 26th January 2010, 01:23   #2
BHPian

Welcome bro. M800 is a lovely car. You may replace it, but there can never be another car like it.
Old 26th January 2010, 02:01   #3
BHPian

Hey Arya! Assuming there are not many Arya Sanyals in the world, you have interacted with at least on Bhpian in the past .
Old 26th January 2010, 18:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
Welcome bro. M800 is a lovely car. You may replace it, but there can never be another car like it.
Hi Johnny_ - yeah the pleasure of driving the M800 through the dingy and narrow lanes of Bangalore increases when I get a sadistic pleasure looking at the stuck SUVs

It's another thing though when the 2-wheelers have the last laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit View Post
Hey Arya! Assuming there are not many Arya Sanyals in the world, you have interacted with at least on Bhpian in the past .
Hey Mohit - you're right there - I surely have interacted with at least one BHPian out here.

How's it going up there in windy Toronto man?
Old 27th January 2010, 01:19   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryasanyal View Post
Hi Johnny_ - yeah the pleasure of driving the M800 through the dingy and narrow lanes of Bangalore increases when I get a sadistic pleasure looking at the stuck SUVs

It's another thing though when the 2-wheelers have the last laugh.

Very true brother.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks