Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2010, 15:51   #1
BHPian

I got BHP too..

Finally I am here.

Hi friends, I am Chipz from trivandrum. I got approval at team-bhp a long time back, but was waiting for my bike to arrive so as to post my first thread. I am an electronics diploma holder working as an IT professional here at Technopark.

I have a 1998 model Yamaha RXG. It has been my dream to own a RX for a long time, and reading all those reviewed here was just the push i needed to finally search for one. So after 5 months of searching I finally got my bike and my first post. Will upload the photos once I change the flash capacitor inside my camera . I am new to bike mechanics, but the data here has really given me a heads up.

Once again glad to be a part of this great forum. Take care.

regards
Chipz
Old 28th January 2010, 17:10   #2
BHPian

Hi Chipz,

Welcome aboard! Nice to know that you are a Yamaha owner too. I also have joined in today, i ride a yamaha RX135 with 45K on odo.
See you soon in one of the Motorcycle threads.

Kites
Old 28th January 2010, 17:38   #3
Team-BHP Support

Chipz, welcoem to Team-BHP.
Thats quite a nice name you've chosen yourself.

You'd be glad to know there are a lotof TBHPians at Technopark, and quite an active bunch as well. Do check out the meet threads.

We're looking forward to your report on Yam RXG, so do put it up.

A quick glance through the Announcements section would be helpful, and help you kick off with your posts on the forum.
Old 28th January 2010, 23:56   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Chipz, welcoem to Team-BHP.
Thats quite a nice name you've chosen yourself.

You'd be glad to know there are a lotof TBHPians at Technopark, and quite an active bunch as well. Do check out the meet threads.

We're looking forward to your report on Yam RXG, so do put it up.

A quick glance through the Announcements section would be helpful, and help you kick off with your posts on the forum.
Thanks benbsb29. Actually they call me Chip, but since we need a minimum 5 letter word for the profile name, and I was searching for a RXZ, the Z was added . Looking forward to meet the technopark TBHPians in the next meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kites View Post
Hi Chipz,

Welcome aboard! Nice to know that you are a Yamaha owner too. I also have joined in today, i ride a yamaha RX135 with 45K on odo.
See you soon in one of the Motorcycle threads.

Kites
Thanks Kites. I was initially looking for a RXZ or at least a RX135 5 speed, but these are scarce these days, so settled for a RXG. will give the details in the RX exclusive thread. Till then keep the engine idle.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed