Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2010, 04:38   #1

Hello Folks

Folks:

I am Giri Tirumale. I have been reading articles on this forum (especially the offroad ones) and finally decided to become a member. I have been part of Jeep Thrills from the very beginning and have participated in most of the OTR's including the one last weekend.

I live in Bangalore. Have a BE degree in Mechanical Engineering from UVCE Bangalore and M.S in Computer Science from Stevens Institute of Technology. Lived and worked in the US for 17 years and relocated to India in April 2000 and been in Bangalore ever since.

I own a 1972 Jawa, 1985 Ind Suzuki, two 1995 Yezdi Roadkings and a 1996 Mahindra Classic Jeep.

I do know quite a few of the Team BHP members and looking forward to meeting some more.

Giri
Old 1st February 2010, 12:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Giri

Its great to have you on board. You must have found yourself at home in 4x4 section. The Classic has a huge fan following on the forum. Do post a thread your off roading machine in the 4x4 vehicles section. Take a stop at the Rules section to understand how the forum works.

Looking forward to your contributions in the 4x4 forum. Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 1st February 2010, 15:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi

You are the man of 72,85,95 and 96. Man of two and four wheelers. Great collection. Please come and take your safe seat in the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed