Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2010, 12:58   #1
BHPian

Hi Every one

Hello,

I am Sandip, one of the new entrants to the Team BHP and quite excited about it.

Serving in the Army for 8 years, took me to some exquisite places on the earth and fuelled my desire to explore more. I have been to the Northern,Western and Eastern extrimities of the country (South has still eluded me somehow).

Currently in Pune working for a MNC.

My mind always manages to leave my desk and wander off to all those wonderful places that I have visited or want to visit, so the Travelogue section is my favorite in the forum. Actually came to know about the team after a google search landed me there.

Hope to contribute and learn from all of you out there.

Cheers
sandip is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2010, 22:27   #2
BHPian

Welcome sandip. Nice to know you served the country. Did you get to drive those Army Gypsys?

Enjoy the travelogue section and contribute as well.

But first, make sure you go through the forum rules so that you understand the forum better.

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 4th February 2010, 01:24   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi sandip,

You are welcome on the teambhp. Those who roamed all the life can't log in one place. We are always longing to roam the places again. Still you left the south and fill up the blank with a trip to South.
Old 4th February 2010, 01:35   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard soldier!
Do tell us more about your experiences in the Army.Which regiment were you with, if I may ask? Always wanted to be part of the Indian Army myself, but fate had other things in store for me.

Enjoy your stay here!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks