Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2010, 18:31   #1
BHPian

Hi to all BHP'ians

Hallo Everyone, Finally I made it to be a part of this great forum. Thanks to the moderators for approving my membership and I'm very excited to be here.

About Myself: I'm 29 years of age and a Software Engineer by profession, working for an MNC in Chennai and currently in Germany on an assignment. I like to write programs, network with communities, travel and very recently trying my hands on Ubuntu Linux OS.

Why am I here?:
Well, this is one of the best moderated forums similar to the other technical forum that I frequent (JavaRanch - A Friendly Place for Java Greenhorns). I'm considering to buy my first ever car and I hope that I can make the right decision from the advice of the people here.

Hallo to Everyone!
Old 4th February 2010, 21:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP, Joe.
For advice or suggestions on your next car, do check some of the existing threads and compare your requirements with those of members who've started threads describing their individual requirements.If you can't get your answers from there, do start one of your own and I'm sure everyone will chip in with their views.

Enjoy your stay here!
Old 5th February 2010, 09:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi joe; welcome to Team-BHP.

Enjoying drives in the Autobahn when you get free time? See if you can contact basilabraham and have a small meet there
Old 5th February 2010, 10:49   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Hi joe; welcome to Team-BHP.

Enjoying drives in the Autobahn when you get free time? See if you can contact basilabraham and have a small meet there
Can you let me know more details on the meet? When and where? I'm currently located in the west of Germany in a state called NRW.
Old 5th February 2010, 11:03   #5

Alrighty then. Thank you Mods for approving my membership request.

I'm 25, an mechanical engineer and of course a car lover. I got my very first set of wheels last August when the urge to own a car hit me like a ton of bricks.

A quick search on the internet and a meeting with the owner landed me with my very own 2004 Palio 1.2 nv sport. And I must say this: when your very first car is such a pleasure, the benchmarks in the future have got to be phenomenal.

Look forward to being a part of this rather cool forum. Would love to hear from all the members out there. I'm here to gain from your knowledge so would appreciate all that you have to share. And of course I'll be posting my experiences as well.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks