Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2010, 20:31   #1
BHPian

911-addict!

Hello team.

First,I would like to thank mods for accepting me as a part of this community.I've been following this community for an year(to be precise-when ecks ordered his LP640;I love your garage ecks) or so and made zillion efforts to register but most of the times it failed.Thank you so much Mods!

Coming to the intro part-I am Shivank.Presently,I am doing my Bachelors in mechanical engineering.I love cars and bike to bits(like every other bhpian).Own a RTR 180 cee-cee bike.Hmm..Not too much but really not too slow!
911-series is my hot favorite but can't ignore the R8 too.Love the V12s of the Lambo and the red-shade of the Ferraris.Bimmers and And there are also some SBKs which i lust for-R6,R1,999,ZZR et al.

My only aim in life is to powerslide a SUPERCAR and to scrape my knee-slider in 150+horses SBK!

About Team:This is really an amazing place to share car and bike talk with talented folks from all over the country.The best part is everyday when i open the page there's something new to learn and that is what i enjoy the most.So,I am happy that i am finally in.

I hope my journey will be as interesting as i thought it to be and I wish to learn more from all you guys out there at team-bhp.
Old 8th February 2010, 15:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Powersliding a Supercar and scraping knees on an SBK. You sure have come to the right place. Welcome aboard. Do you own a car as well? If so do tell us about it. Stop by the Rules section to help you understand the forum better.

See you around.
Old 8th February 2010, 22:49   #3
BHPian

Hey thanks bro!

Well ..I don't own a car yet as my parents are very strict about this and they thing geeks like me create nuisance on road.And,therefore,the plan is on hold.

Anyways,I love to talk about cars and bikes equally.Last week i was going through a thread which said Car Vs. Bike.Couldn't write anything on that as it's very confusing for me to choose between a Car and a bike..
Old 9th February 2010, 11:22   #4
BHPian

When i saw 911-addict! i thought you were either addicted to watching videos and news about 9-11 attacks or you were addicted to calling 911 emergency number in US.

Anyways, Welcome home mate....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed