Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2010, 09:20   #1
BHPian

1-2-3-4 And Finally Go...

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself to fellow Team-Bhp members. My name is Manpreet. I'm from Punjab, and currently living in Patiala. I am simple and humble person and a fun loving guy

I'm 19, a law student and a big car enthusiast. I have been visiting this site for more than a year and thought of giving it a chance and my membership got approved in fourth attempt. I must say this site is a real fun and a sea of knowledge for car enthusiast like us, this is an addictive site. I particularly loved and enjoyed reading GTO’s reviews on new car man that beats every thing, it’s far better than any auto mag around. I also loved the tributes from Sidindica which revived my childhood memories. There is many more intresting thing and articles on this forum.

And now something about my rides. My rides include M-800(1997).Kinetic Marvel (2000) and Bajaj Chetek(1989). I travel very less on my rides because my college is far off and most of the traveling is done by bus. I dream o owning Honda Civic someday

My knowledge is a bit limited but will try to contribute in whatever way I can to the automobile forum my knowledge is a bit limited but will try .In the end a hearty thanks to Mods for approving my membership request.
Old 8th February 2010, 11:50   #2
BHPian

Welcome Manpreet. Have a great stay!

Make sure you go through the rules so that you get acquainted with how things work around here.

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 11th February 2010, 12:47   #3
Team-BHP Support

Manpreet, welcome to Team-BHP. Its great to have you onboard.

All the best for your wish to own a Civic someday. It certainly is a great machine.

Meanwhile, do a quick stop by the Annoucements section of the forum for an idea on the posting guidelines, which would be helpful on your stay here.

Looking forward to your active contribution on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks