Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2010, 16:59   #1
BHPian

Hey there!

Hello everyone!

Its a pleasure to finally be approved by the moderators of this site! Been a long time in-and-out reader of the thread, and I find it pretty much a luxury to be able to comment and contribute in this forum.

Cheers!
Old 11th February 2010, 19:48   #2
BHPian

Welcome on board :-) Divulge.. tell us more....
Old 11th February 2010, 22:01   #3
BHPian

welcome aboard!!! enjoy your stay in the world's best auto forum.
Old 13th February 2010, 13:21   #4
BHPian

A more brief introduction about me:
My name is Sahil Arora, 23 years of age. I'm a typical 'Dilli-wallah Punjabi', just graduated from college (as a Chemical Engineer).
Currently, I'm working in Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited, and my job is to develop the PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene, also known as Teflon by DuPont) in India.

Cars I own:
1. Honda City 2nd Gen ZX 2006. Has done some 60,000 kms, and still as solid as a rock.

2. Honda City 3rd Gen iVTEC. Done some 15,000 kms. To be frank, I find this car a little in the fragile side, and I find it a little wiery when it comes to bumper to bumper traffic. And over the top, you dont get that 'Solid' vibe when you drive this car. I still love it though, and will be writing a long term review.
I did install a pretty decent sound system in this car. All the components I purchased from Dubai. The HU is a Pioneer with USB + iPod + BT support. The 2 front speakers are components (speaker + tweeter + crossover) from Infinity. Forgot the model number.
The rear speakers are also components, of Alpine. Both speaker sets are pretty much awesome, but I'm facing problems with door vibrations with the front speakers. Dampening is expensive. The guy quoted me 'Rs.2000/- per door'. I'll probably do a DIY and make a thread about it.

Cheers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks