Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2010, 18:37   #1

ello!

Well, its a real pleasure to finally get approval for the TBHP forums. well since im new, here's a good intro.

My names Binoy, im from kerala, but spent my childhood in Dubai, and now i shall be going to bangalore for college. My obsession with cars was obviously passed down from my dad, being an ex-mechanic, he knew the ins, outs and the inbetweens of cars.

Well when i was 14-15-ish (now im 20, mind you.) i could just recognize cars by their makes, and manufacturers. But one little thing changed all that.

Gran Turismo 4, was a playstation2 game i got from my elder brother, and well, after that, everything else is history.

i studied it like a bible, memorizing power outputs of as many of my favorites as i could. (which was tough considering having 700 cars in one game)

since then, ive been obsessed, studying about aftermarket parts and how would they affect the car, in general. Various materials and how they are used in motorsports etc

and well my favorite car of all time?, well its the Mitsubishi Evolution, in particular the VI, IX and the the X. well its not that fancy, but when it comes to legends of its handling and psychotic power, this has made its mark.

I would sell my kidney to get one.

-Binoy
Old 18th February 2010, 20:41   #2
BHPian

Hey Binoy. Don't sell body parts to reach your goals. Work hard. That should be enough!
I have a sweet spot for the Evo as well. Same pinch!

Welcome to Team-BHP!

See you around!!

Cartman.
Old 18th February 2010, 20:48   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard.

EVO 6 all the way man! Now where is that drewl icon?

See: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...vi-mumbai.html

cya
R
Old 18th February 2010, 20:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Binoy

Please do a quick visit to our rules section as we are very particular about them.

One of such rules is that we don't allow sms/slang language usage, so please make sure to type in full & proper English.

Have a pleasant stay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed