Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2010, 13:26   #1
BHPian

Hello Friends

Hello Friends,

Really excited to start posting in here. I have been a visitor to team-bhp previously and couldn't resist joining in and start communicating with all of you.

Though an Andhrite by birth, I have been to most parts of the country.
J&K and Kerala are the only states where I haven't set a foot upon.

I am an automobile enthusiast and a die hard fan of anything that makes me move. A Premier Padmini (S1), Hero Honda Passion, Honda Unicorn later, I currently own a RE Electra 5s (Black / Bottle Green) and a Suzuki Swift VXi(Silver). Absolutely love my bullet and the car and aspiring to own an SUV (That's strictly aspirational !!).

Looking forward to share / collaborate with all of you out here and have a great time.

Regards,
bbkp
Old 19th February 2010, 14:20   #2
BHPian

Hello bbkp. Nice babies you got in your garage. (I'm not sure if I can call a bullet a baby)

You have been to most parts of India na? Write travelogues and put it up in the forum. We'd love to go through your travel experiences.

Welcome to the Team!

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 19th February 2010, 15:23   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
You have been to most parts of India na? Write travelogues and put it up in the forum. We'd love to go through your travel experiences.

Welcome to the Team!

See you around!

Cartman.
Thanks for your wishes Cartman.
It wasn't that kid of travel precisely - It was more of changing places because of family moving from one location to other, my education, work related etc - More of a need based travel - I doubt if can be a travellogue for the same

I am gearing up for a few trips shortly - just waiting for my younger daughter to grow a little older (she is 2.5 months old as of now). Will surely keep you all posted about my experiences.

Once again, thank you very much for your wishes.

Regards,
bbkp
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks