Team-BHP - hi to all the team BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   hi to all the team BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/7597-hi-all-team-bhpians.html)

Hi guys,

I just wanted to extend my greetings to all the members here. I read the postings and it is really educative. I enjoy the reviews and the knowledge base of course.

I used to own a tata safari EX (2001) 4x4 and i enjoyed driving in it. However i lost patience with the electrical failures after a while. When i bought the vehicle, i was told that all electrical problems had been fixed. But i kept losing fuses, ignition would stop working because of the relay fuse, power windows stopped working, .. I guess you get the picture.

Once they even changed the alternator because the tata support staff could not figure out the problem with the blown fuses. Anyway after about 4 times of being stopped on the highway, i sold it off.

Sadly enough i miss the safari very much. I have a honda city now but i long to sit behind the wheel of a tata safari again. I was thinking of buying a used 2002 model safari 4x4 and go off tripping towards munnar or the valley of flowers again!

When i read your postings on the SUVs, i feel like getting back to being a proud owner of a TATA safari. Maybe i will go ahead and buy it anyway!! I did think of buying the DICOR but the test drive that i had did not suggest that it was worth paying the dough for it.

Anyway, i hope i have not made this too long winded. thanks to everyone for reading! Hope to post reviews someday! Your advice and suggestions are always welcome!

regards
Idrive!

Hey Buddy!

WElcome

Quote:

I have a honda city
Which version, Old or New!

Enjoy your stay!

hey idrive,
you seem to have started off the intro with some kind of a senti stuff!!!
:) the best part is you are not alone in this forum. everyone almost every one here is pretty much attached to what he/she drives/rides. so you are in good company.. as for the extra dough that the dicor demands, since you already had a 4X4 safari (even that would have felt pretty under powered) it should be easy for you to decide on that!!!
welcome to the club

Welcome buddy !
It quiet natural that smbdy lardy driving such a 4 x 4 power, how can compromise with delicate honda city
true, Dicor is not worth it, more of name less of game!

Welcome to teambhp.

Drifter

iDrive - Totally true. Jap and Korean cars may have the reliability, but they lack in character compared to European and even some Indian cars. Well, we have atleast two DICOR owners on board and I am sure their first hand experience will be a lot more invaluable than any magazine test drive

Welcome to the team

GTO

The honda city that i have is an old one (2001 Vtec). Drives like a dream and is wonderful in urban areas.

Welcome to T-BHP.
Enjoy your stay here.
Nice senti intro. Feel the same way about our old Siena TD60. Miss it.