Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2010, 16:52   #1

Confessions of a Palio Stile owner and new BHP entrant

Although I joined the Team BHP in 2007, I did not own a car and had no ignorance to display here. Well that changed in the later part of 2007. I bought a red Palio Stile 1.1. I think the breed of Palio owners are well..different and a little obtuse. At least I am both of those. I moved to Hyderabad last year. I help my company sell BPO services to banks for a living. Sometimes the fibs and overaccomplishment pitches give career ulcers

Recently, the car developed fuel injection problems which brought me where else but here.

In my spare time, I read lots of fiction. An introvert outside my profession, I do love meeting ordinary people and yapping with strangers. Yoga, weights and smokes () are part of my daily life. No complaints so far about life. Hope the me in a nutshell wasn't too large..
Old 22nd February 2010, 18:34   #2
BANNED

Good Intro, Welcome

What would Mojorising mean?
Old 22nd February 2010, 18:37   #3
BHPian

Nicely Written,

Hope u enjoy in Fiat club
Old 22nd February 2010, 18:44   #4
BHPian

Welcome. On the face of it, you will be a straight fit to the Hyd TBHP F2F chapter, we are all a tad obtuse, and some of us including me, own Palios.

PS: Mention Yoga and any kind of physical exercise, apart from eating, at your own risk
Old 24th February 2010, 14:37   #5

Gryn..Thanks everyone.

Ranjan - mojo is a term interchangeably used at will but for me it means the magic which rises all the time within me <too heavy but thats how it is>

Can someone help me with this? I gave my car to New Mars after Malik cars was unable to diagnose it. Nandu from New Mars says the throttle potentiometor sensor needs to be replaced and costs 15K :o Can anyone advise on this? My car is still in the warranty period but Nandu advises that electronic parts are not covered under it :( Also heard about the Palio users group here but was not able to find it.
Old 24th February 2010, 14:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Welcome. On the face of it, you will be a straight fit to the Hyd TBHP F2F chapter, we are all a tad obtuse, and some of us including me, own Palios.

PS: Mention Yoga and any kind of physical exercise, apart from eating, at your own risk
Howdy Anurag: Whats the Hyd TBHP F2F chapter? I need a navigator for sometime to get to the best content on this site
Old 24th February 2010, 15:48   #7
Team-BHP Support

Firstly, welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorising View Post
My car is still in the warranty period but Nandu advises that electronic parts are not covered under it :( Also heard about the Palio users group here but was not able to find it.
The Palio Users Group is a yahoogroups of Palio users, so you should ideally be looking there to start with.

I shall let the others attend to your queries, or else you can search for similar issues in the 'Technical Stuff' section.

Do stop by the Announcements section of the forum for a quick idea about the forum guidelines.
Old 24th February 2010, 16:31   #8
BHPian

Nive intro and welcome to team-bhp mojorising

As benbsb29 mentioned tThe group name is "Palio Users India" also known as PUG and found in Yahoo Groups.

Arun
Old 25th February 2010, 10:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorising View Post
I think the breed of Palio owners are well..different and a little obtuse.
+1 to that. And trust me, it's great to be a class apart
Closed Thread

Most Viewed