Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2010, 13:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Er..A late Intro

Hey folks. I actually am a bhpian for sometime now. I too had my own set of troubles getting my a/c in t-bhp until a 'distinguished' friend of mine came into the scene for rescue. So, there i stand a bhpian.

Though iam now approximately 750 posts old i hardly wandered out of Imports section as that is where i was introduced to by a friend(fellow-bhpian). I rarely posted in some threads like "Weird n Wacky Mods" and all. Until i went on a bhpian meet(tour) with many tvm bhpians and i realised i hardly recogonize any of them as they never showed up much in my fav threads and were mostly geeks, head over foot into ICE, Shifting Gears and all. So, i made a resolution to be a full fledged bhpian from then and boy do i love it ! Thanks fellaz !

And, this is the very same reason i'm posting this very late intro. To know more of you guys.

Ok, About me.
I'm Vishnu, doing my Family business and also final year business degree in correspondence. have a thing for cars(rather anything that commutes people) from my birth to be precise. First i was handed over the steering wheel at a very mature age of 5 or 6 in my dads lap. Since, i hardly looked back in this phase of life.

I'm kind of person who don't keep a wish list of vehicles i'd like to own. But i write down every spec, options and even color of vehicles i want to see in my garage, just because i don't want to mess with options when im at them to place an order Simply because i know i can buy what i need if im determined. I'm not saying, Oneday i will buy it ! Because, iam destined to make that One day come a soon as possible.

Hm, i think that is way enough for an intro. Thanks guys ! Have a rockin bhpian-hood !

Last edited by GTO : 28th February 2010 at 21:36. Reason: Belated Welcome. But you need to READ our rules. No more than 2 smilies per post (you had 4).
Old 28th February 2010, 09:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

You been doing good scoops at Imported car section. Been trying to persuade you to write a long term report about your (poor) Endy, maybe its time now to.

Vishnu; do visit our announcement section; we have rules for smiles
Old 1st March 2010, 16:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
You been doing good scoops at Imported car section. Been trying to persuade you to write a long term report about your (poor) Endy, maybe its time now to.

Vishnu; do visit our announcement section; we have rules for smiles
Er. Sorry to let you down bro. But, I'm really not good at penning something. If it is over a conversation i might talk for ever over cars or whatever. But, writing and reading is just not me. Moreover, you know my endy's fate and now what is there to write.

And about the smilies,
Old 8th March 2010, 11:41   #4
Team-BHP Support

Vishnu, welcome to Team-BHP. Missed your intro earlier.
JK has already shown you the ropes, so see you around on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed