Team-BHP - My Experiments With Machines!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   My Experiments With Machines!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/76374-my-experiments-machines.html)

Once there was a young man who didn't know how to ride a motorcycle. He used to peddle around the town on his cycle. One afternoon while he was hunting for some mutton on Pune roads, a careless woman opened her car door without looking behind. He crashed into the door, fell to the ground and landed in a hospital!!!
While lying on the hosp bed, he realized that Pune roads are not for cycles. The first thing he did after coming out of the hospital was to buy a motorcycle (Suzuki Max 100)!!! He learned to tame it after much hardship.
A few years later, he learned to tame a bigger beast – a Mitsubishi Lancer.
Then one day he got stuck in a major traffic jam. He had the false perception that Lancer was the hottest machine in town. But as the road cleared and he was about to take off he got the shock of his life. He heard a roar near his side window, then a dug-dug-dug sound. Some dude had just started his Bullet 500!!!
Our young man’s were glued to this beat. Then onwards if he hears the dug-dug-dug sound, his head use to turn in that direction!!!
His obsession with Bull reached such a point that he was about to buy a 1985 Bullet 350 for 90,000 bucks. But his friend came to his rescue and got him a 1978 Bull 350. He fell in love with the Bull. Even his girlfriend found his extremely boring as he used to constantly talk about the Bull!!!
He often used to reach team-bhp while googling for info on maintaining the Bull. He realized that this site was a treasure trove for Bull maniacs like him. And now, he is a Bhpian and all he can say is Yeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
And a hello to all fellow Bhpians!!!

Nice intro there buddy. What was the young man's name? You forgot that! The Bullet, RX are bikes which are immortal in my opinion. No matter how many years go by, they are still worth bragging about! Happy thumping!!!

Welcome to the Team!

See you around!
Cartman. :)

Welcome to the team.

Nice introduction, but what's your name and what you do?

CLJ

Oppps... name is Sam and I am a journalist!!!

Cartman, you said it right!!! Bulls and RXes are immortal machines. My father used to own an RX 100. Even when I was just a 10-yr-old, I could differentiate between the sound of RX and other bikes!!!
Infact, RX 100 was the first bike I ever started. I was 11-12 yrs old, I just took the bike’s keys, turned on the ignition and started it. My dad thought that some thief was trying to steal his bike. He came charging out of the house to the garage only to find me fooling around with his bike!!!

Welcome to the team, Sam!

One comment:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leepower (Post 1755773)
One afternoon while he was hunting for some mutton on Pune roads, a careless woman opened her car door without looking behind. He crashed into the door, fell to the ground and landed in a hospital!!!

While lying on the hosp bed, he realized that Pune roads are not for cycles. The first thing he did after coming out of the hospital was to buy a motorcycle (Suzuki Max 100)!!!

Come to think of it, you would have crashed & fallen even with the Suzuki Max 100. I don't see how a bike would have been better than a cycle in this situation. Admit it, you just needed an excuse to upgrade :).

Do take a quick pitstop by the board rules section; our members can get terribly finicky about the policies. Good to have you with us!

Quote:

Come to think of it, you would have crashed & fallen even with the Suzuki Max 100. I don't see how a bike would have been better than a cycle in this situation. Admit it, you just needed an excuse to upgrade :).
If it was a Suzuki, the lady opening the door would have more damages. Therefor it's better in the situation lol:

My Bull would have been a better option, considering the minimum damages her car sustained and the 13K bill I had to pay in the hospital!!!

On Pune roads, cyclists are invisible to almost all motorists (exculding me). There are cycle tracks on some roads, but 2wheelers use those lanes also!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leepower (Post 1757794)
On Pune roads, cyclists are invisible to almost all motorists (exculding me). There are cycle tracks on some roads, but 2wheelers use those lanes also!!!

Ah! Thanks for reminding those days when we used to cycle from Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk to University early in the mornings :)

That Pune is no more. Now, it is full of crazy PMPML drivers, reckless bikers and ill-tempered autowallahas!!!