Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2010, 10:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

Here I am

Hello fellow Team-BHPians,

I am 29yr old guy currently staying in Bangalore. I am software engineer by profession. Feels great to be here on team-bhp. I love eating, travelling, taking pics and downloading!!! Yes I am a torrent freak. Any show, any documentary, any travelogue, any cookery shows(Yes i love them )for that matter anything under the sun, If I get interested I will hunt it down on internet.

I am a guy driven by heart. As a result wallet frequently suffers. After going through almost all the threads on T-BHP on it and after all my efforts to convince myself NOT TO GO FOR IT failed, I booked a punto.

Will be updating you all soon with all details, especially the last minute rush to beat the budget which after all is unlikely to increase the price of small cars .

Keep Walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28th February 2010, 14:02   #2
BHPian

Quote:
I am 29yr old guy currently staying in Bangalore. I am software engineer by profession. Feels great to be here on team-bhp.
If anyone on TBHP mentions IT, it's got to be Bangalore or Hyd

Quote:
I love eating, travelling, taking pics and downloading!!!
You will find many people here sharing the same passions as you do. I am sure you will love the travelogues section and even the Shifting Gears.

Quote:
Yes I am a torrent freak. Any show, any documentary, any travelogue, any cookery shows(Yes i love them )for that matter anything under the sun, If I get interested I will hunt it down on internet.
Well, I hate torrents and prefer RapidShare. Every individual has his own choice, right?

Quote:
I am a guy driven by heart. As a result wallet frequently suffers. After going through almost all the threads on T-BHP on it and after all my efforts to convince myself NOT TO GO FOR IT failed, I booked a punto.
Punto is one of the best looking hatches in India. If I were to buy something for that price, it would be a Punto or a i20. Punto in red is sexy!

Quote:
Will be updating you all soon with all details, especially the last minute rush to beat the budget which after all is unlikely to increase the price of small cars .
Sure, do make a initial report in the forums stating the costs, dealer woes (if any), etc.

Quote:
Keep Walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess, that should have been Keep Driving. Welcome to TBHP.

Last edited by prateekm : 28th February 2010 at 14:08.
Old 28th February 2010, 14:55   #3
BHPian

Hi download2live. I too am a download freak. Used to download a lot of movies and books. Now i upload torrents for latest motorcycle magazines. Have stopped uploading for now because of bandwidth problems. When in engineering I was looking for some books on performance tuning. But were too expensive to buy, years later when I managed to get soft copies. I torrented them.
MP
Old 1st March 2010, 00:01   #4
Senior - BHPian

@prateekm:
This punto is RED. A long report is already under preparation and will soon be posted.

@motorpsycho:
Try the new flash plans of Tata Indicom or similar ones from Airtel. Mine is 256kbps during the day(office hours) and from 10PM till 8 in morning its 1.5mbps!!!!! Unlimited downloads(ofcourse with Fair Usage policy which in my case works out to be 45GB per month). I do get calls from desperate customer care saying sir you already downloaded 40 GB !!!! Please go slow!!!! Cost:Round 1200 a mnth.
Old 1st March 2010, 19:41   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post

@motorpsycho:
I do get calls from desperate customer care saying sir you already downloaded 40 GB !!!! Please go slow!!!!
40 GB , Lol that is a huge amount.I used to max at about 4 GB per month. Well if I need anything I now know whom to contact :-).

regards

MP
Old 1st March 2010, 19:47   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorpsycho View Post
40 GB , Lol that is a huge amount.I used to max at about 4 GB per month. Well if I need anything I now know whom to contact :-).

regards

MP
I download about 40-50 GB a month on a 256 kbps connection. My laptop is on for about 10-14 hrs a day

Nowadays, it's reduced a lot (10-12 GB) because of exams and stuff :(
Old 1st March 2010, 20:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

There is simply too much of good stuff out there to be downloaded. An watching those documentaries and shows and movies (and cookery shows :ever seen hairy bikers cookbook? Or Cooking in danger zone? or Bizzare foods?) without any mind numbing ads in between!!!!! We are indeed blessed to be born in the age of internet.
Old 1st March 2010, 20:43   #8
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-bhp download2live

Please do visit our Board rules section as we are very particular about them.

Also we do not encourage discussions on piracy, so please keep that in mind.

Have a pleasant stay
Old 1st March 2010, 21:03   #9
BHPian

Hey! One more IT consultant from Bangalore.. Join the club!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks